Work out videos or programs

Options
I must admit I haven't ever been a good workout person but I feel at this point in my life I need to be. Does anyone have any suggestions on a workout video or program I can purchase I can pop in and do from home that works :) I have a membership to a Gym but I can't always make it there when they are open and my schedule

Replies

• Jenny_Taylia
    Jenny_Taylia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Jenny Mcarty Your Shape for Wii or Xbox is AMAZING!!!!
  • buckleten
    buckleten Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Gillian Michaels 30 day shred is good, and only 20 mins long!
  • Tontus94
    Options
    I lost my first 60lbs by Sweatin to the oldies with Richard Simmons. Now I have a Zumba playlist that I complied on youtube and workout to that. HTH!
  • feather314
    Options
    Leslie Sansone Walk Way the Pounds DVDs, Cathe Friedrich DVD's, and/or Jillian Michaels DVD's. You can view samples of most of these online to see if they are something you'd be interested in. Check out your local library (or Netflix if you are a subscriber) as well.

Good luck!!
  • 1917Ashley
    1917Ashley Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Tiffany Rothe Workouts on Youtube!!! I try to do 2/day. They are usually 10-13 minutes long but she gives you one hell of a workout!!! Plus one that works your arms--WHILE SITTING!!! She is AMAZING!! :)
  • tlp148
    tlp148 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred was my first video back in April. I swear by it. 30pounds and 2 pant sizes down must mean it works for me! I just started another round 11/1.
  • jcforever7
    Options
    Thanks for all the suggestions!!
  • krazykando
    Options
    Turbo Jam is a great one. I have lost weight and toned so much since I started it. It is fun too!