I am almost down 50 pounds!!!

Options
As of today I am almost down 50 pounds. I am so excited! You can follow my journey from day 1 (Jan. 09) to now at pudget1.blogspot.com.

Replies

• kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    Awesome job. It feels amazing doesn't it?
  • Thanks! It really does feel great. I feel like a new person and I have so much more energy and confidence. :)
  • iheartjillian
    Options
    That's my goal is 50 and I'm down 22! So thank you for posting this as it is so nice to hear of a success! Congrats!!
  • iheartjillian - 22 pounds is great! You will meet your goal in no time.
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    I was told yesterday I look like a teenager in my little jeans. I haven't heard that in a long time. It felt amazing.
  • MikesMom
    MikesMom Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow! That's so great! You must be so proud of yourself and what you've been able to accomplish.
  • mmrose00
    mmrose00 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    CONGRAT'SSSSS!!! Well DONE!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Mommabee
    Mommabee Posts: 103
    Options
    WOOOOHOOOO!!! You going out to get some new clothes today?!? You should, you deserve it!!!:flowerforyou:
  • marshaw
    marshaw Posts: 2
    Options
    Wow! inspiring
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: That's great! I bet you feel GOOD!:flowerforyou:
  • Fit4Vet
    Fit4Vet Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You look amazing! I know you feel it too. BTW, I like the short hair cut you tried out. It looks really hip.
  • HotMommy0609
    Options
    You look fabulous, what an accomplishment! I've bookmarked your website! :happy:
  • jw17695
    jw17695 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    That's amazing. Congrats on your accomplishments!
  • TwentyTen
    TwentyTen Posts: 585
    Options
    Fantastic seeing you shrink like that. You look wonderful! It has to feel great.
    Since I have about 50 to lose, it is motivating to see your accomplishment. Just terrific!! Thanks for posting, and congrats!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!