Back after a sad break

Options
Took a week off of logging in, but managed to eat pretty well any way. A funeral last weekend, one today and had to put my doggy to sleep last Monday because of bone cancer. Despite the memorial service I have to go to today, I am ready to socially interact again and start back on track. It is a beautiful day here, which I think will make it easier for the family of this friend to say goodbye. And it makes it easier for me to say goodbye to a sad week and start over.

Replies

• rlinson
    rlinson Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wow - it does sound like a tough week. Welcome back!!
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    welcome back! I'm sorry to hear about all the sadness!
  • Starrotts
    Starrotts Posts: 164
    Options
    I am so sorry about ur losses thats rough...I kno wat its like to put ur baby to sleep its very hard.....smile hunny it will get better...:flowerforyou:
  • rkascak
    rkascak Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    stay strong!
    :flowerforyou:
    5010 Posts: 59
    Options
    :heart: I felt like crying for you i know only too well what its like to have a pet put too sleep thinking of you Diane
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about all that. funerals are tough for me and I can't imagine having to put down either of my dogs. Stay positve! People here are supporting you!
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone. If you do have a pet, please hug them for me today. Everyone have an excellent day. :flowerforyou:
  • Rebecca__Lynn
    Options
    Oh wow, I'm so sorry for your heartache...tough hurdle. But so glad you're back......these people here on MFP are great for a smile and to boost your spirit!
  • MichelleWagner50
    MichelleWagner50 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry that you are going through such a tough emotional time!!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. Today is a new day. Hang in there sweetie!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/84997-skinny-saturday-challenge-3
  • rachaelbermingham
    Options
    So sorry about your pet. Our dog is the main reason I am losing weight - she takes a lot of walking! Can't imagine what life would be like without her, so I've given her an enormous hug. Mind you she gave me a funny look and is wondering where the "treat" is! Stay strong.
  • SammiAnne11
    SammiAnne11 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Sending you much love and prayers. Glad you are back friend.
  • bethrs
    bethrs Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Oh I am so so sorry. *Hugs*

We are glad to have you back, and I hope that you will reach out to us as you need us. We are all here!

:flowerforyou: