PMS and Sick

Options
Okay so I feel like crud because I'm recovering from a strep and eye infection and I'm also PMSing! LOL But I do notice something and I'm not sure if it's due to lack of exercise or diet or what have you....BUT!

In the morning I'm thin looking, just as thin as when I was 122 pounds, but I was so upset when I went to the doctor today to find out I'm 130 pounds!! How could it be that I measured the same but weighed more? Then as the day progressed I became bloated and my stomach was hard and fugly looking. I'm drinking water and yesterday I definitely ate above my calories but the day before I ate way below. My period is about a few days away too. I'm so confused why I look good in the morning, then bloat later. Is this temporary?

Replies

• stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    water weight... it sucks
  • BlowYourMind
    Options
    Okay good, so I'm in the clear. I've been off and on bloating for about a week!
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Different scales are rarely the same.
  • KWalsh554
    Options
    My weight fluctuates like crazy when I'm PMSing. I try not to even weight myself that week because it's pointless. I have added seven pounds in a one week period once! Then by the next week it's gone. It's all fluid retention.