5'6 163.9 pounds

Options
I just need some motivation pictures on the way to my goal weight. I am currently 5'6 163.9 pounds. My goal weight 154. I need some people that are around this weight to post before and after photos or photos with them around this weight. Thank you. I need motivation.

Replies

• Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I just need some motivation pictures on the way to my goal weight. I am currently 5'6 163.9 pounds. My goal weight 154. I need some people that are around this weight to post before and after photos or photos with them around this weight. Thank you. I need motivation.

Girl you're doing so awesome..... keep it up :)
  • beaglelover12
    Options
    I would love to see pics too! I am at 5'5" at 162 pounds. Goal weight 145. These last pounds are tough!!!
  • Brooklyngurl3
    Brooklyngurl3 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!!!!!!
  • Brooklyngurl3
    Brooklyngurl3 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    They sure are! It's going to be harder during Thanksgiving.
  • BetterThanExpected
    BetterThanExpected Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Try mybodygallery.com :) it's a great website
  • Yummamamma
    Yummamamma Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    wow thanks ^^^ to the previous poster for the body gallery website! thats so perfect!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!