Zumba Exhilarate?

Options
I ordered Zumba exhilarate because it looks like lots of fun. I was just wondering if anyone has used it and if anyone has gotten any results with it?? Include pictures if you have!

Replies

• _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the Exhillarate DVD's!! If you don't get results, you're doing something wrong!! LOL
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    I have the DVDs but haven't had a chance to use them yet, I can't wait! I know there are people around here that have used them so I'm sure you'll get plenty of replies
  • BarbraJean82
    Options
    Im really looking forward to trying them once my knee heals!
  • lmwfrosty
    lmwfrosty Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I don't use the DVDs but I do go to zumba class and I think it's been pivotal in my weight loss. I love it because it's fun cardio that doesn't get boring.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    I have it and it's fun. As far as "results' I'm not sure what you're looking for. Most cardio is not going to shape your body, it's just going to help you lose weight, which you can do by adjusting your diet alone. I run mostly but do the Zumba at home if I can't make it to the class at gym, every once in a while, and it's a fun way to get in some exercise. I hope you enjoy it!
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    They're really fun!
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    My S.I.L. has the DVDs but hasnt started using them.

I go to a ZUMBA class and LOVE IT!!!!! GREAT Cardio!!!!
  • meglet175
    Options
    I love it! If you really get into it and move, you can break a serious sweat and get your heart rate way up. The toning workouts are pretty wimpy, IMO, but the cardio are fun. I turn off the instructors, crank up the surround sound, close my eyes, and just move. I think they're a great option for you with your little ones. It's easy to get a workout in while they're still in bed - easier than getting to a gym, anyway!
  • 3smommy2008
    Options
    At this point, I'm just looking to burn calories and drop some weight. Don't really know yet what is under there to shape! LOL
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    At this point, I'm just looking to burn calories and drop some weight. Don't really know yet what is under there to shape! LOL

Well then I think you made a good choice! Have fun with Zumba!
  • KelleyThatsMe
    Options
    Today is the second day I have worked out with Zumba and I love it! I do have one problem and that is I seem to have two left feet! LOL, but if I fumble I just start moving. I am a really big girl (last weighed at 435) so I started with the step by step and can only go so far before i feel like i'm going to die. They have a good program and honestly it really is fun. I talk back to the trainers LOL. Makes me feel better. If you need some motivation I'm here for ya. Shoot me an email and we can talk some more. HAVE FUN!!!!
  • sabrakay1
    sabrakay1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba! I have Exhilarate and the set that was released before that (it has one dvd that teaches some of the basic steps in easy beats...) I used to do them much more often than I do now. Lots of fun though! I really need to get back into the whole exercise thing :)