Frustrated

Options
Ok So I'm really frustrated. I want to get down to a size 10 by mid April (I'm in between a 12 and 14 right now) but I'm not sure if I will be able to actually do it. Anyone have any suggestions on how to stay on track or loose the weight faster?

Replies

• shellybressler
    shellybressler Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately there is no easy way or really quick way to loose weight because if there was I would jump on that band wagon. It is just going to take will power and the knowledge that you are worth the effort. I can tell you from experience that it will be a lot easier for you loose weight at 22 than it will be if you are 35. Just stay on track with your calorie goals and try and exercise 3 to 4 times a week, it will come off and you will look fabulous...
  • jhebert87
    jhebert87 Posts: 75
    Options
    I try to get to the gym everyday but it's crazy because i work 11 hour days and by the time I get home I'm exhausted!
  • shellybressler
    shellybressler Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Trust me I know the feeling... Also remember if you are burning a lot of calories you need to eat some of those calories or else you may see your weight stall...
  • mdbmeme
    mdbmeme Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i try to work out every day, but my goal is at least 5 days a week. I also go swimming frequently. You don't realize how many calories you can burn just by leisure swimming (about 400/hour). I've lost 7 lbs in 3 weeks. Best wishes. Keep up the good work!