30 Day Shred/ Calories Burned

Options
Hi, Just finished level 1 day 1 of the 30 Day Shred and am trying to figure out approx. how many calories I burned...

Replies

• justann
    justann Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Did it kick your butt? lol It does mine every single time. I just finished day 3 on level 2. Ugh. I enter my shred workout as circuit training. Hope that helps you.
  • junipuni
    junipuni Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I agree with entering it as circuit training. I can't remember exactly what the calories are but it was very similar to what my HRM said.
  • emmie305
    emmie305 Posts: 23
    Options
    justann,
    It most certainly did lol. Great job on making thus far!! This is might just be the best workout dvd I have ever purchased. I think I'll enter mine in as circuit training as well. Thanks!! :smile:
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    I use a HRM so I created my own exercise w/the name of the DVD and added the time (20 mins) and the calories I burn which is around 160 (each time is slightly different). Hope this helps!

I tried her No More Touble Zones 40-min workout this morning and WOW!! That was intense! LOVED IT!! :heart: I burned about 340 in the 40 mins I did the video. Definitely will do it again. :drinker:
  • Al77
    Al77 Posts: 47
    Options
    Hello, I am new here but I just have to say I have done only the 1st level of 30 day shred and man I felt like I burned way more than the 140 range! My views on exercise are slightly warped, I guess ;)

773206.png
  • muth3rluvx2
    muth3rluvx2 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Just did the first 9 minutes of 1 - holy crap.

gonna redo the first 9 later to get in almost 20 - CANNOT do it in one session - YET!!! So glad there's been so much convo on this otherwise I'd never have known.
  • junipuni
    junipuni Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am new here but I just have to say I have done only the 1st level of 30 day shred and man I felt like I burned way more than the 140 range! My views on exercise are slightly warped, I guess ;)

773206.png
    I am thinking mine is closer to 200 calories burned. Whatever the generic number for circuit training was, it was similar to my HRM. Did your HRM say you burned 140? That does seem low to me.
  • ractayjon
    ractayjon Posts: 365
    Options
    Ive done the 30 day shred 2 times with my HRM the 1st time I was at 171 calories and the second at 148 calories....
  • Myst_Concepts
    Options
    I just joined as well, but I have been doing the 30 day shred for about 2 weeks. I'm only on level 1 and it kicks my but everytime! It is by far one of the best work outs I have done though and yes I can feel my endurance building =)