I need motivators!

Options
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to take this journey with only the support of an online community so I'm looking for as much encouragement as I can get. So that means, I'm looking for more My Fitness Pal friends! Please add me so we can support, encourage, and motivate each other!!

Thanks!

Jamie

Replies

• tisha1981
    Options
    I am right there with ya girly. I would love to add ya to help you reach your goal.
  • LizJackson83
    LizJackson83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too! Feel free to add me as well!
  • christydoll37
    christydoll37 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started too! Feel free to add me--I think I might need the support as much as you do >.<
  • jacimerc
    Options
    Hi everyone! I would love to help support!!! I love health and fitness and I am a personal trainer, I would love to help with any questions you may have!! :) I also created a Facebook page: www.facebook.com/xxcommittobefitxx Feel free to message me and add me as a friend!! Good luck! You can do it!
  • MagicWhispers
    Options
    feel free to add me as well:)
  • tammyandzach
    tammyandzach Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Join the Fab Four Group we are just starting an 8 week challenge. It ends on December 25. It is a great group of people and we have a lot of new people this session.
  • fitnessQueenUK
    fitnessQueenUK Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smile: We can do this :laugh: :laugh:
  • goldenday
    goldenday Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I would like some new friends to help keep myself motivated as well!

Feel free to add ;)
  • waynika
    Options
    Hey everyone, I am new to the site and my really great friend O is going through this process with( in fact she introduced me to the site:)). I am looking for more people that have figured out or know what excercises tone the inner thigh and the under part of the arm( I call them flappers lol). I am putting my best foot forward and need all the instruction I can get. As I said before I am highly motivated I just dont know what to do to get the results I want.
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I am usually around everyday and enjoy sharing motivation so anyone can feel free to add me if they like
  • dschille
    Options
    Hey...! If u would like to add me we can chat-always looking for others to be motivated with!
  • brutalrage
    brutalrage Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    In the same boat as you. Need help to stay motivated too. Add me if you want maybe we can help each other.
  • Noflexing
    Noflexing Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    motivation is fueled by an idea, person, place, thing, that manifest's in your head to help you reach your goals because you've seen it done. What happens when those things are gone will the motivation exist? no it won't. You must learn to ignite a flame inside yourself to be everlasting to tell you not to quit to just get it done. motivation can only last so long and is very weak, however the person that can create it on his/her own has strengths inside that's unmeasured.
  • LittleMissMarie87
    LittleMissMarie87 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am on the same boat! I keep trying to find people! :D I just started on here about 4 days ago!!
  • same here if anybody wants to add me feel free to :) i just signed up on here