Hi I'm a newby

Options
:blushing: Hi everyone, I have been recommended this site and hope it helps me. I LOVE FOOD!!! I am going to a wedding in June and do not want to look fat. I am never very successful at dieting (have tried them all and failed) but Hope I can get some support on here and give it to others. Thanks in anticipation.

Replies

• Sunshinechic
    Sunshinechic Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm a newby as well and I love the website. It holds you accountable when your keeping track of every morsal that you put in your mouth! All of the calculations are figured for you. Good Luck
  • Cranny
    Cranny Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome to you both!

I've only been on this site for a little over a week - but have been through the weight loss battle before - now I"M trying to loose a few that I've regained

In my short-membership so far - I've found this place AWESOME!!! It tracks everything, and gets you the support that you need through the change you're about to go through. One thing I learned during my 1st weight loss experience is that although you may have family to support you, talking to people going through the same thing is a lot different. They will understand the trials, the downs, the cravings and CELEBRATE the success that you'll experience.

Glad to have you on board! Welcome, and enjoy! It's a great ride!
  • akmom
    akmom Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to this as well! Hoping to turn intentions into life style changes!
    :smile:

191712.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • akmom
    akmom Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to this as well! Hoping to turn intentions into life style changes!
    :smile:

191712.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter