Starting NROLFW.

Options
I have read the book and plan on starting soon. Maybe tomorrow. I could use some friends for support as I am sure I will have lots of questions.

Replies

• mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    ....there is a NROL4W group on here.. I suggest you go there for support and ideas...its a very helpful group..and Good luck..I am on Week3..and doing workout B today..
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    it's fun. A little intimidating at first, and it gets damn hard...but you'll feel great and have a sense of accomplishment.
  • kimmymayhall
    kimmymayhall Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I am just starting out, too. Just joined the group here and plan on checking out a lot off information there until my book come in and I can get started. I'm pretty excited about it!
  • Jennifer0878
    Jennifer0878 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone else....Join the NROLFW board and start asking questions. I have completed the program once and am currently doing it again. I just finished Stage 4, Workout B1 today. Feel free to ask me any questions. You're going to LOVE IT!!
  • karensoxfan
    karensoxfan Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I love it too! I started stage 7 today. Feel free to friend request me if you want. When I'm done, I might repeat some of stage 1 and before I decide whether to try one of the other NROL books next, or maybe the new one that's coming out after Christmas (Supercharged or Turbocharged I think?).