Peeps

Options
So I love Peeps and Cadberry eggs and tonight i knew I had 400 cal left and wasn't really hungry so my thought was what the heck these are really high in cal so I ate them. My taste bud must have change or something case they were awful and way to sugary for me know that I have been eating healthy for the last 5-6 months. I am glad that I got them because now i will not be tempted to get them anymore.

153118.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• kiffypooh
    kiffypooh Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    That's great! I didn't have fast food for months and ended up at McDonalds one day and was completely disgusted with the grease that coated my mouth. That was a proud and sickening day.
    Keep up the good work!!!
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    i had a small cup of mt dew last week after months of not having it and i didnt like it. although, i can say that my love for slurpees will never die!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:
  • jw17695
    jw17695 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I feel that way about a lot of foods now. Part of me can't believe I ever ate some of the things I used to.
  • TwentyTen
    TwentyTen Posts: 585
    Options
    Peeps!! Ewww. Hahaha. I can relate though, since I have drastically limited my sugar intake for a few weeks now in giving up my coffee/sugar addiction. Tried a coke the other day and I couldn't believe how syrupy sweet it taste. Now I dont think i could ever drink even half of one.

We are all doing our bodies a huge favor. Way to go everyone.
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    now what is this going to do to my weigh in tomorrow morning? hope its not to bad.

153118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • lisawest
    lisawest Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, the Cadbury egg I had the other day DIDN'T taste gross.:sad: I am SOOO enthralled with those small-sugary-fondant-filled-150-cal foil packages of goodness. I have not yet had Peeps this year. I haven't had the usual craving for them when I walk by them at the store. The eggs however. . . .:ohwell:
  • alm0917
    alm0917 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I gave up chocolate on January 1, 2001 as a bet. It was only supposed to last a year, but I have not had anything that even has cocoa in the ingredients list since then. (over 9 years now!) I've psyched myself out of taking that first bite. It has to be worth it. I had told my dad that I would make my wedding cake chocolate because that would be something worth ending it for, but I don't even think I can do that. I really don't think I'd like it. Althought brownies sure smells good... :)
  • Sweetie_Pie92
    Sweetie_Pie92 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Cadberry eggs.......yum....
  • tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I gave up chocolate on January 1, 2001 as a bet. It was only supposed to last a year, but I have not had anything that even has cocoa in the ingredients list since then. (over 9 years now!) I've psyched myself out of taking that first bite. It has to be worth it. I had told my dad that I would make my wedding cake chocolate because that would be something worth ending it for, but I don't even think I can do that. I really don't think I'd like it. Althought brownies sure smells good... :)

OMG, Girl you have some serious dedication!!! I havent ever been able to give up chocolate!!!
  • ToniWrightster
    Options
    Easter candy is evil. E. Vil.