Almost there...I got to keep on pushing

Options
2»

Replies

• whitley1988
    whitley1988 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You are such a inspiration and thank you for the post it reminded me that nothing is to GREAT for my GOD!
  • warriorsdontbitch
    warriorsdontbitch Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    First of all thanks everyone. Second, I do not want to front and pretend all is great because I still struggle even until now. The past two weeks have been really hard. Some days I worked out and eat well and others I just binged. Today was def. a binged. My binges are not as bad as the 298 days but its bad for where I am. But the blessing in disguise is that I get easily sick from it and full. But i keep pushing to eat more and then just get reminded this is not me anymore. And all your asking for is death if you keep going. So at least now I know this is not the really me but Satan trying to capture my soul. Before going to bed, I will layout my new plan for the rest of year and perhaps the beginning of next year.

Lastly, if anyone needs help or support especially those in the beginning of their wl please do not hesitate to friend. And please add message so I know what kind of help and support you need. i am no expert or anything. But I have learned somethings thru this journey.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    that is BRAVERY and HONESTY and COURAGE right there. you are amazing and deserve all the accolades you can get! plus this healthy lifestyle, duh!!!
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, girl, you look awesome! You've done amazingly so far. Don't give up! :flowerforyou:
  • AnewNisha
    AnewNisha Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! how inspiring!! Your story is such a great testimony... Thank you for sharing
  • annokoye
    annokoye Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Ma'am,

I must say that your testimony is most certainly a blessing to hear and a definitel line of hope. Most times it is easy to just give up but the blessing meets the person that endure. It sounds like you endured a lot and now God is really going to bless your socks off. I wish you well in all your future endeavors. You have done great and I know that God is pleased with your post today.
    You have most certainly been a blessing to me today. God bless you and keep you.
    Congratulations on your total transformation. Weight Loss is not easy but it is a blessing when you allow God to guide you throughout the journey.

Take care!!!
  • warriorsdontbitch
    Options
    Ma'am,

I must say that your testimony is most certainly a blessing to hear and a definitel line of hope. Most times it is easy to just give up but the blessing meets the person that endure. It sounds like you endured a lot and now God is really going to bless your socks off. I wish you well in all your future endeavors. You have done great and I know that God is pleased with your post today.
    You have most certainly been a blessing to me today. God bless you and keep you.
    Congratulations on your total transformation. Weight Loss is not easy but it is a blessing when you allow God to guide you throughout the journey.

Take care!!!
    Thanks so much! Though I have come so far, encouraging word really help.
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    AMEN!!!! You look awesome! I love the fact that you have so much faith! I, too have a whole bunch of faith! God is so good!
  • warriorsdontbitch
    Options
    AMEN!!!! You look awesome! I love the fact that you have so much faith! I, too have a whole bunch of faith! God is so good!
    thanks
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!