Zumba ?

Options
I got the zumba kit (dvds, cords ect.) today
I'm thinking that will be a great cardio for when its raining out, and I can't walk.
Anyone else enjoy it ... I havn't done it yet though

Replies

• Plates559
    Plates559 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    There are better forms of cardio, but what ever gets you moving. Hope you will try something harder/more effective eventually (:
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I got the zumba kit (dvds, cords ect.) today
    I'm thinking that will be a great cardio for when its raining out, and I can't walk.
    Anyone else enjoy it ... I havn't done it yet though

I guess it's ok to do on a rest day if you want to shake and stretch your muscles a bit.
  • BeckySue1977
    BeckySue1977 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I have the same kit and I love it!
    Everyone has different ideas of what exercise should be, so don't let anyone tell you what your own ideas should be. If you have fun with it and it gets your heart rate up, then it's good!
    I started off with super low endurance and wasn't even able to make it through the whole first video at first. I like the toning video and find my biceps and abs are always sore after doing it.
    Sniff... I'm missing my videos right now because of a low back injury!

Have fun and feel free to add me if you like.
  • aplanck
    Options
    I love Zumba. I bought it for XBox Connect but I find that if I do it at home, nothing really motivates me to keep going, I can stop whenever I want. So I found some classes in my community and I go 2-3 times a week ! I love doing it with people. :happy:
  • angelicarubi
    angelicarubi Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba:D it is very fun and keeps you moving!