Anyone from Ventura, CA, or any of the neighboring towns????

Options
I figure this is a long shot, but am looking for some MFPers within the area to socialize with, that have somewhat close goals to mine, and to just keep one another motivated. I have some really great friends from around the country, but looking for some people who may be more local to help keep me motivated, and myself doing the same for them. I am looking at losing another 120 or so, damn, that is embarassing to read, but yeah, that is where I want to be. Hoping for some results!!!!

Replies

• calimoma
    Options
    where is ventura? im from redding which is north sacramento...hello!!
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Camarillo. That's close. Ventura County. I've seen a few people on here for the 805.
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Pretty close. We are in Simi Valley.
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Ventura is about 9 hours due south of Redding.
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I live in Ventura :)
  • Superradrudeboy
    Superradrudeboy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Port Hueneme here!!
  • I grew up in Ventura, but left for Berkeley to attend the university after graduating from Buena High School. After 30 years I am no longer in Berkeley now either :( Seattle is not Berkeley, and my motto is you can take the girl out of Berkeley, but you can never take berkeley out of the girl.
  • beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    In Santa Barbara - that's close! Don't be embarrassed - the big deal is that you are here looking for support. I have an appx amount of 110 to lose- with 45 of that down.

Good luck.
  • bruintamer
    bruintamer Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Ventura here as well!
  • rocketass99
    rocketass99 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    <~~~ port hueneme
  • Lady_Bane
    Lady_Bane Posts: 720 Member
    Options