3207071787_f3e0f0bc3b.jpg

4315924855_2ce75ef0f8.jpg
Snow tires.

Get out and ride!

Replies

• mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome. Here is mine. Not taken during the winter but I still ride in the mountains as long as I can.

Myhuntingrig-2.jpg
    Myhuntingride.jpg
  • radicalmom
    radicalmom Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Well I am lucky....it rarely snows where I live and I ride my bike every day in the dark and rain to and from work!:smile::smile:
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    No snow tires yet... although I am contemplating it. But now I'm going to creep this thread because there's all these men pulling their kids behind them... and that's kinda hot. :blushing:
  • radicalmom
    radicalmom Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    That's cute.. Best trailer I saw was a commuter who had his dog in a trailer. Sirens made the dog howl though...which of course had me chuckling....
  • TnTHawkins
    TnTHawkins Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Not much on riding in the winter. Could be that there are no mountains around. Look forward to get back out in the spring.
  • Marmitegeoff
    Marmitegeoff Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Off to do 212 km today in the cold 2 degrees C at the moment my get up to 7 we have been told.
  • Marmitegeoff
    Options
    Took me 13 hours Longer than last year by about 30 mins.

Bed now I am knackered
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    That's a great ride. Congrats!

We can't be the sum of the winter riders here.
  • Marmitegeoff
    Options
    That's a great ride. Congrats!

We can't be the sum of the winter riders here.

There were nearly 100 people out on the ride but most of them would not be on here as they are of the racing snake phisique.
  • bluebug53
    bluebug53 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hats off to all of you! I am such a warmer weather Cyclist! I just can't seem to get my self to bundle up to go for a ride, I usually head to the gym wants the weather drops into the 50's. So my bike has been collecting dust for a couple of weeks now : (
  • weepywhitedavy
    Options
    I have a gym membership for those days when it's snowy, or just too cold; but I prefer to ride all year round.
    Yesterday was 50 degrees and windy (not bad at all); and I have plenty more layers to put on when Winter gets here.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Any others, now that winter is really here?