turning point, now!

Options
Hi, I`m christina from germany.
With the aid of friends, I`m doing sport regular for 3 weeks now. Yiieppie. ;o) A big step forward for me, because I normaly hate sport.
A friend of mine told me about this site, and I thought it would be a fantastic possibility to support my plans.

Up to now I`m really thankful for this site. The site seems to me that it`s an easy way to have a good overview.

Sorry for mistakes! ;o)

Replies

• boccpio
    boccpio Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Christina, your English is way better than my German! Good luck to you. I'll add you as a friend, since I'm trying to learn German, perhaps we can chat.
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • gadgetgizzmo
    Options
    I agree. Your English is awesome. In high school I had an exchange student from Germany and we still keep in touch every now and then. Her English is great too, which is good because I've forgotten most of my German. I've started Rosetta Stone recently in hopes to better my German. I'd love to chat with you some time too. My dream is to be able to move to Germany for my work and live there for 3 years.
  • Schatziheart
    Options
    Hallo Christina,
    Herzlich Willkommen in MFP!♥
    Ich heiße Jacky. Ich komme auch aus Dt.land. Aschaffenburg ist einer meiner Lieblings-Stadt. ^_^ Ich habe Jahre lang in Rodgau gewohnt. Ich finde dein Englisch echt super. Macht Dir keine Sorgen darüber....es ist alles gut.. ^_^
    I send you a friend invite.
  • Kmill217
    Kmill217 Posts: 204
    Options
    Christinak,

Check the deezy on the dietizzy. Best of lucks eatings your Proteinz and your carbz and fatz. Uzbrechenrich ze english.

hahaha-

Okay-

welcome!

Good Luck

Sorry im just jokin
  • Belle84
    Belle84 Posts: 36
    Options
    welcome!

my german is very poor these days, but your english is really good! i'm impressed! x i love this site its really helpful x
  • sdscouser
    sdscouser Posts: 320
    Options
    Welcome. I am sure you will get all the support you need from this site
  • nimiry
    nimiry Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi Chrissi-

good luck- viel glück- happi happi or what ever =)
    hope we get good results together =)
    Happy we can do those sports that you seem to hate so so much- but it still can be fun- especially with 4 crazy girls =)