young professional needs some daily motivation/friends

Options
Hi,
I'm a young, fairly busy professional living in Massachusetts. I lost 60 pounds about 5 years ago and have recently started to gain again. I need to still lose 30 pounds. I like to be active but need the motivation. I also need some accountability to share a food journal. I'm basically wanting a friend so that we can keep each other on track. You don't have to live near me or have the same weight lose goals...just want someone to keep me accountable so I don't make excuses. Please message if you'd be interested. Thanks!!

Replies

• lcloyd7121
    lcloyd7121 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me - I have recently started on this journey and need the same accountability that you are looking for. I've lost about 7 lbs but have about 40 more to go. Good Luck!
  • sweethah75
    Options
    I feel like you. I really need to keep up with the food log. I have done food logs with other systems. I am just not consistent. I also really over estimate the portions and calories I should eat. I eat large portions and too many snacks. Especially sweets and those frozen coffee drinks that probably have 1000 calories.
  • _J_en
    _J_en Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me too.

Im not new to the app, but new to the message boards and looking for friends to help with motivation :smile:
  • miffanytiller
    miffanytiller Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    In the same boat! It's definitely rough starting out and I struggle with keeping a consistent food log as well. I've been pretty active this week and hope that's a picture for future weeks. Feel free to add me as well - maybe we can all be part of an accountability group? Thoughts?
  • Oliveeyes6
    Options
    Hi I have lost 170 pounds total and started usingthis app around 100 pounds lost because i got off track a little. I can also use some words of encouragement now and would like to be a sounding board for you also if you would like. My name is Dawn.
    :smile:
  • jnn0409
    jnn0409 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me :) I have problems with yo yoing and i'm really trying to stay on track this time so I can finally reach my goals. Almost a week straight of logging (who hooo). Good luck on your weight loss journey and welcome to MFP :)