Which Jillian Michaels DVD next?

Options
Hey guys! I'm on the last 10 days of the 30 day shred right now, and I really would love to go with another Jillian Michaels DVD. I live in a small apartment, with no room for equipment, and no $$ for a gym, so they work amazing. Plus I can't ignore the results I got from the 30ds.

My question is, is after I complete the 30 day shred, what is another really good one of hers for an all-over workout?
Whats your favorite?
Thanks!

Replies

• cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Try Ripped in 30
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    I just finished the Shred and will be starting Ripped in 30.
  • RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I own them all. Bannish Fat Boost Metabolism is one of my favorite. It's one long 55 minute workout, and is cardio and plyometric based. If you aren't on the ground floor, take care with your neighbors as it involves a lot of jumping moves!
  • Killer Buns and Thighs, despite the idiotic title, is also wonderful. And I'm loving the cardio segments in particular from her Body Revolution DVDs.
  • smalleyez06
    smalleyez06 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am just starting 30DS but I have asked for Brazilian Butt Lift for Christmas. I know it is not Jillian Michaels but it is what I am wanting to do.
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    Would totally recommend Ripped in 30 - same 3-2-1 format and delivers amazing results!
  • housewivve
    Options
    Sorry to hop onto your thread but I have a question about this! Is the 30DS her easiest work out DVD? (and by easy I don't mean reeeally easy lol) I was 7 days into it when I found out I was pregnant and had to stop and now I'm ready to start working out again but I also have her Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism DVD and No More Trouble Zones...would I be better off starting with one of those or should I restart 30DS before trying those other ones?
  • RoadsterGirlie
    Options
    No More Trouble Zones is the easiest one in my opinion. It's not a cake walk, but it's better for beginners, IMHO.
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Its a question of short and longterm goal. Ripped is good if you want to do something similar to 30 ds and stick with a program for a month or so. If you feel like taregetting abs or legs instead, maybe do Killer buns or 6 weeek 6 pack? For fatburn I would recomend Banish fat and for definition No more trouble zones. The last two combined are KILLER! and will give you great results.

Regarding which one is the easiest its a matter of what you consider easy. I dont really understand how anybody can say No more trouble zones is the easiest cuz that clearly indicates not heavy enough weights. 30 DS is the easiest regarding moves, there are few combomoves and it does not hit the knees as much as Banish fat, if that would be a problem.
  • sullyboo
    sullyboo Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I would agree that ripped in 30 would be good to follow on from 30DS. I've just finished week 1 of ripped and think its a little bit more challenging than 30DS. I want another DVD for when ripped is finished so might get banish fat as recommended on here. I've got 6 week 6 pack but didn't feel the same burn as 30DS or ripped but I do struggle a bit with ab work so may not have put in as much effort as I could have.
  • I think BFBM might be a bit easier than Shred, but it's hard to say (since I began with Shred and was stronger when I started BFBM).

I would recommend starting with Shred just because it tones you up so visibly so quickly. It's motivating. :)
  • WhyeatKachra
    WhyeatKachra Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Go for Ripped in 30. I am on Week 3, day 6 today. Must say, damn effective! I plan to do Six week Six packs after this. alternating it with Killer Buns and Thighs.
  • Yolanda_85
    Yolanda_85 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Would totally recommend Ripped in 30 - same 3-2-1 format and delivers amazing results!

This!!!
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    What about the Body Revolution set- I love it!
  • RoadsterGirlie
    Options
    Well, the reason I think No More Trouble Zones is the good for beginners is it doesn't involve a lot of jumping or plyometrics - when I was first starting out with BFBM, I modified those moves as there was no way I could jump like that at 200+ lbs. Now at 125 lbs, I'm jumping all over the place, but it took a lot of work and effort.

With NMTZ, my arms are usually jello by the time circuit 5 is up.

As for easier workouts, I just remembered Yoga Meltdown - I actually don't add that one into my weekly rotation as it doesn't provide enough of a burn.