nostalgia: first crushes

Options
WinnerVictorious
WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
c'mon. everybody had them! i know we can't post pics of real people we had crushes on when we were young, so let's limit this to people in the entertainment world you "crushed on".

3 that stand out for me and which kind of determined my "type" for the rest of my life.

first, i can remember having a crush on "Dyna Girl" when i was really young

dg04.jpg

next, at the peak of the Charlies Angels craze in the mid-70's when everybody was talking about Farrah, i thought that Jacklyn Smith was just about the most beautiful woman in the world, even though i was probably 9 or 10 years old and still didn't "officially" like girls yet - at least not those my own age.

Jaclyn-Smith-charlies-angels-tv-13114432-269-400.jpg

finally, when i was in high school and Remington Steele was on the air, i thought Stephanie Zimbalist was just about the most perfect woman on the planet (to be honest, i still kind of do think that!)

41d4A3ml2uL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

so that's it for me. three that i remember clearly all these many years later. who were yours?

Replies

• christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Mine was a boy named Erik. Oh I still think about him sometimes!
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    My very first celebrity crush was Ben Savage aka Cory from Boy Meets World!! I'm not sure why, seeing as though the guys that played his best friend and brother were much more attractive but hey, I was just a kid lol.

bmw-s3-cory-001_FULL.jpg
  • rmarie1017
    rmarie1017 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I loved JTT!!!

MV5BNDQwNjc0MTYwN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzE3NzQz._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg&w=214&h=314&ei=NpuUUNDrMJOWyAHDvoHQDg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=183&vpy=158&dur=1601&hovh=251&hovw=171&tx=147&ty=144&sig=100932964659692894035&page=1&tbnh=141&tbnw=101&start=0&ndsp=30&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:124
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    My first big crush was Jason Newstead from Metallica (I was a huge metalhead in high school):

jason_newsted.jpg

It was no coincidence my first boyfriend looked exactly like him. :blushing:

I also had a thing for Brandon Lee. Broke my heart when he died...

brandon-lee--large-msg-119176023846.jpg

In college, it was Hugh Jackman and Vin Diesel:

Hugh-Jackman.jpg

vin_diesel_pitch_black_002.jpg

Edit: I now see looking at these pics that clearly that I have a "type".... LOL
  • trackstack
    trackstack Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I was in the 10-12 year old range and there was a show on SNICK called Roundhouse and I had a HUGE crush on one of the girls on the show. Her name as Micki Duran-present day pic

2e2j6tf.jpg
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    this guy

zack-copy-791613.jpg
  • leiaface
    leiaface Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    my first celeb crush was leo decaprio.
    but my forvever crush is mark hoppus from blink!
  • BehindBlueEyes988
    Options
    Oh man. My first major crush was on a man WAY too old for me. But hey! Can't help a crush! It, for me, was Richie Sambora, the guitarist for Bon Jovi. Hell, still find him the most attractive of the band, but he was the first!
  • Morgaine_on_the_move
    Options
    Mine when I was 13 was David Duchovny from X-Files. Mmmmmmm, Mulder!
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Mine when I was 13 was David Duchovny from X-Files. Mmmmmmm, Mulder!

Mulder was so sexy in a big alien-chasing nerd kinda way. :heart:
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    OMG, I was OBSESSED with Kirk Cameron when he was on Growing Pains. He has to be my very first huge celebrity crush.
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Rick Springfield. :smooched:
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Mary Lou Retton when she kicked *kitten* in '84. I was only 11. I looked her up in the phone book, and was sad I couldn't find her. :laugh:
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Supahstar71 was my second childhood crush! :love: :flowerforyou:
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Tiffani Thiessen as kelly kapowski
  • supahstar71
    Options
    Mary Lou Retton when she kicked *kitten* in '84. I was only 11. I looked her up in the phone book, and was sad I couldn't find her. :laugh:

That's the cutest thing I've ever heard. :smooched:
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    alf.jpg

lassie.jpg

nips9.jpg

i know. I'm also sexually attracted to fire.
  • supahstar71
    Options
    Supahstar71 was my second childhood crush! :love: :flowerforyou:

Correction: this is the cutest thing I've ever heard. :blushing: :heart:
  • daringstoic
    Options
    Han Solo was my first crush. Then I fell in love with Indiana Jones. I was too young to realize that they were the same person, haha. I guess you could say that I have a type, though. It's also worth noting that those crushes are still in full force.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Han Solo was my first crush. Then I fell in love with Indiana Jones. I was too young to realize that they were the same person, haha. I guess you could say that I have a type, though. It's also worth noting that those crushes are still in full force.

even tho Harrison is over 60 he stills very hot!! :blushing: