You know it wasn't a great food day when...

Options
lina1131
lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
Your food diary from the day before looks like this...

Breakfast: Chocolate
Lunch: Chocolate
Snack: Some Chocolate
Dinner: Chocolate with a side of chocolate.

:laugh:

I haven't had a day like that in a while, it was so needed and I am okay with it. It was some damn good chocolate too! :bigsmile:

Replies

• EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    lol! :laugh:
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Your food diary from the day before looks like this...

Breakfast: Chocolate
    Lunch: Chocolate
    Snack: Some Chocolate
    Dinner: Chocolate with a side of chocolate.

:laugh:

I haven't had a day like that in a while, it was so needed and I am okay with it. It was some damn good chocolate too! :bigsmile:

LOl oneday i am gonna have a day like that but trade chocolate for bacon and salsa and chips. LOL! you will be fine! :-)
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I had a day like that, too, only for me it was salt & vinegar chips!:laugh:

Back on track today!:smile:
  • mkoff32
    mkoff32 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    That's okay, last night I exceeded my calorie intake and went waaaay over my sodium intake in 1 meal. Damn Chinese food!
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Mmmm Chinese food!!
  • mbruskotter
    Options
    at least yours is one bad day and you log it....mine is every weekend ....I avoid logging anything every weekend out of guilt and regret. i bust my bottom all week working out and eating well but come friday sat and sun...everything goes out the window...be it laziness, social calander or just plane indulgence...every freaking weekend...i'm okay with cheat meals from time to time, but this is getting old and it's a block i can't seem to break through.:grumble:
  • indiankel
    indiankel Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You deserve a day like that every once in awhile or you'll go crazy! I can't wait for wings and beer!
  • Alicia1031
    Options
    All my weekend are liek that too...Mcdonalds, Chinese and mexican food become my bestfriends, but during the week I am on top of my game. Just hang in there