emotions controlling me

Options
Hello there everyone- to keep this story very short, I lost 60lbs two years ago. I can't say it was diet..but it started out that way and turned into a hellish eating disorder. After a few traumatic events in my life, I am sad to say that I have turned to eating to console and it has allowed me to gain 70lbs. I am probably right around 190lbs right now but refuse to step on the scale at this time. I have this app on my phone so there is no reason I can't keep track of everything. Just asking for some support and motivation! :smile:

Replies

• BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    You'll find lots of support on here, great community of motivators. Good Luck to you!! Make sure to be healthy in your journey.
  • Di6154
    Di6154 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Like you things happened in my life including an accident that left me with permanent nerve damage and difficulty with weight baring exercise. Take the first step and use the phone app. I did...I'm 3days into the program. It isn't easy but it is a first step.

Perhaps we can support each other in our quest to health (and weight loss). logging my meals helped me identify why I was turning to food. Maybe it will help you as well.

Good luck,
    -di

p.s. I have to do measurements because the scale isn't always the best indicator of success. I'm sure you know that. I forgot.