I'll show you whos fat!!

Options
:noway:

I am ready to drop the weight I have gained over the last few years. 2 years ago I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer and since then have had a hard time losing! But my replacement meds are where they need to be and I'm ready to get with it! I would love all the support I can get!!! I'm ready for everyone to take a second look and be amazed!

Replies

• luv2run4fun
    Options
    You go girl!!! You've definitely come to the right place to get it done! This site is awesome and the support is very helpful and encouraging!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Great for you! I am soooooooooooo glad you joined!
  • FluffnStuff
    FluffnStuff Posts: 387
    Options
    YAY! I am glad you are here.
  • sharondiane
    Options
    Thank you for your posting cause I pray it help its been really hard with the thyroid issues and now my meds are where they should be and so I hope this plan work for me. WE can do this we just have to stay strong and support one another. It feel good to know that there is someone else with thyroid issues that is trying to get this weight off and not just myself that is having this issue alone. I am going to stick to it this week and see what happen, and how I feel at the end of the week. Keep your head up we can do this.
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    Yes! You have the right attitude... you are going to get to your goals! :flowerforyou:
  • emilyfh
    emilyfh Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I also am glad you joined, great suport system here. If you have any questions ask away :flowerforyou:
  • ♥dawnwestbury♥
    Options
    Thank you! This site IS great! I'm always shocked when I find of food that I dont think will be in the database! I am not one who likes to get what I'm eating and have to enter the info!!

I'm glad there is alot of support too!!

Thanks!
  • CarylMc1991
    Options
    You're inspiring :) Glad you are here! x
  • Sweatin
    Sweatin Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Happy to have you here. I joined a exactly a month ago, and I'm down 12 lbs. More important I feel great! I joined because of the calories counter. I log everyhting I put in my mouth, even that butterfinger bar I ate at work at 2am this morn. It really makes you aware of what foods you are eating, I had a really bad day yesterday with my food. My husband brought me home McDonalds breakfast since I had worked the night before, I couldnt turn it down. But after I saw the calories I consumed it really blew my whole day. I didnt feel satisfied, was hungry all day and felt sluggish. This site gives you all the tools, support and tips that you need to suceed. Good Luck to, you'll do great!