Hello

Options
Been on this application now for 2 months using my iphone.
This is the first time I have logged on here using my laptop, I did not realise there was a message board and forums.
I am pleased with this as I was starting to find it difficult going alone.

So, this was just a quick hello and hoping to find new friends on here to help me with my weight loss goal.

Replies

• magicthegathering
    Options
    hey thats great hope its going okay it was easy too start this so yeah.
  • katamiller74
    katamiller74 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    great weight loss!! I was on MFP a few times but end up deleting my account because I just lose interest. I need the motivation, if you would like some added support ... please add me :-) IF anyone on this post is looking for some extra support feel free to "add" me too!
  • julesNitrew
    julesNitrew Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just joined today. I've been using another site but I had to add most my food under custom. Lame database or at least lame search engine for the database.

I'm trying to get back in shape after too long of doing nothing about it. I hired a trainer at the gym for 3x a week for 30 minutes to help me get going again and start some good habits.

I'm finding it impossible to lose weight without actually tracking everything. Which I hate doing but a great database makes all the difference! My trainer suggested this one.

I don't wear my bodybugg everyday but occasionally to see about where I am on an average or sometimes to see how many calories I burned during a workout.

So this time I'm going to lose the weight!

Jules
  • jord1192
    Options
    Hey, i just started today this app today. trying to figure it out :)
  • BigJayUK
    BigJayUK Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hey, i just started today this app today. trying to figure it out :)

Hi, I got the hang of the site now.
    I do like it and finding encourgement from the nice people on here