40lb and more to go :D

Options
Tulipea
Tulipea Posts: 54 Member
Starting weight: 250(or higher at points but this was my most constant)
Current weight: 210!!!
Height: 5,6
Shirt size and pants size
Before: 3xl/24
After: XL/ 18

Things i've noticed: Legs feel smoother, varicose veins starting to fade back in, less cellulite, less acne, Less arm flab, boobs actually feel/look perkier to me?(went down a cup size), have more energy, dont sleep as much, I feel less guilty when i eat junk food,

forgive me i didnt take very many pictures when i was higher weight i avoided all cameras like the plague.

250ish
noMsQ.jpg
xlhqg.jpg
230ish
YS1K2.jpg
dfLQy.jpg
XYQo1.jpg
9r02G.jpg

Im so excited im only around 40lb till im at my old weight!! :D i never dreamed i could actually get here today, and i plan to go further.

Replies

• rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Keep going, girl! I can definitely see the difference. You should be very proud at what you have accomplished thus far! Me and you are kinda similar, we both hit 40 pounds less! Go us! :D
  • KimBeron
    KimBeron Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Way to go, feels so good! Long road but we all can get there!
  • dayone987
    dayone987 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look so different.
  • Tulipea
    Options
    Thanks guy ^_^ im so glad im starting to loose a bit of my pillsburry dough boy face xD
  • Tulipea
    Options
    Getting so close to half way there @_@

Lost another lb today! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!