What are you getting your SO for Christmas?

Options
TheFitHooker
TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
I haven't really thought about Christmas till I seen something I knew I would have to get my husband for Christmas. So then I wondered, what are you getting your SO for Christmas?

This is what I have in mind

550315_408020009263415_32153978_n.jpg

I think he'll love it...

Replies

• SarahSosi
    SarahSosi Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I haven't really thought about Christmas till I seen something I knew I would have to get my husband for Christmas. So then I wondered, what are you getting your SO for Christmas?

This is what I have in mind

550315_408020009263415_32153978_n.jpg

I think he'll love it...

oohhhh that's looks amazing! great idea! i don't have a SO :D so iam gifting myself a NEW BODY :D
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    I have no idea. Great question. I better get on it!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what I'm getting my fiance yet. I think we are going to split the cost to carpet our entire upstairs as a Christmas present and then buy eachother one small gift so we have something to open :)
  • dcurzon
    dcurzon Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Arsenic
  • tonightokayalright
    tonightokayalright Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    It's my first holiday with him... I'm thinking a sweater or homemade baked goods.
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Thinking I'll need to get myself an SO first!:cry:
  • RainxPain
    Options
    Assassin's Creed, and Assassin's Creed Revelations. He's a total nerd, but I love it.
  • scheatwood
    scheatwood Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    A new bicycle, but he picked it out so ill need to find something else to surprise him with.
  • sizzler0123
    Options
    We want to go on a hot holiday together for the first time in March or April, so we agreed no big presents, just something inexpensive for in our stockings.
    Although, I have a feeling that he is going to go above what we agreed on because he likes to spoil me - and yes, I know I ama very lucky girl! ;)
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    uhmmm.. probably nothing, since I dont celebrate xmas. Im the BIGGEST grinch EVER! :grumble: :bigsmile:
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    It depends on circumstances.

if he gets laid off and moves here, I'll be the only breadwinner. So my gift will be not b*tching at him to do stuff while I'm working everyday.

If he doesn't get laid off... there's this Movado he wants. I'm getting it for him.
  • angelicarubi
    angelicarubi Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    A playstation 3 and some games, a new flat screen tv (maybe, only maybe because I do not know if I will be able to get it with out him knowing), internet at home (we have mobile and he keeps bugging me to get internet for his laptop), some coins(he loves to collect coins), shoes, a new trimmer (his sucks), some tools, and a recliner (maybe, only maybe because do not know if I will be able to get it without him knowing) That is all so far
  • ZambiNan
    ZambiNan Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    A bike jersey from his favorite hometown brewpub.
  • Kbjust4me
    Options
    Kindle Fire
  • moonspells
    moonspells Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    We want to go on a hot holiday together for the first time in March or April, so we agreed no big presents, just something inexpensive for in our stockings.
    Although, I have a feeling that he is going to go above what we agreed on because he likes to spoil me - and yes, I know I ama very lucky girl! ;)

^^^^
    This (except we're going in Jan.)! Plus, we're getting married in August so we have to save for that as well...
  • LlfeChangingExp
    Options
    Maybe an Ipad. He bought a brand new car, maybe something for his car. Lap top. Not really sure, but I'm going to spoil him.
  • caldon4523
    caldon4523 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Thinking I'll need to get myself an SO first!:cry:

I'd like to be your SO! :flowerforyou: You look HOT! You should have an SO!
  • mpmama2re
    mpmama2re Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    nothing. he is the lowest maintenance man in the universe. oh wait maybe socks cause he always gets holes in them.. lol.
  • caldon4523
    caldon4523 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I really don't have an SO but here's a suggestion for some of you females to give to your husbands or boyfriends: if he is into sports and has a favorite team, go to their website and get him a gift from there. One neat gift is a subscription to the team magazine. Some teams have them and this is one of those gifts that keeps on giving all year long.:smile:
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Mine, funny enough, wants an exercise bike for the snowy winter months.