Options
    Amputation.
  • Zlynn13
    Options
    Eat less carbs :)
  • 1917Ashley
    1917Ashley Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I started off by doing the GM Diet. It was one of the hardest things I have ever done! Initially I lost 15 pounds in the week but gained 6 back.. but it's supposed to jump start everything!
  • msmith2797
    Options
    Im stating off my diet with "the salad challenge" as I call it. I am eating salads for lunch and dinner and some fruit if i am still hungry. I think by doing this it will shrink my stomach so when this week is over I can start to eat normal food again but in smaller proportions.
  • Jonna13
    Jonna13 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Immediately start eating at a caloric deficit. :smokin:

This! Eat less, move more :)
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Do zumba about 3 to 5 times in one week!!
  • evelina90
    evelina90 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Amputation.

How did I not think about this myself?! Silly me... Thanks, for the tip Mr. Sarcasm :wink:
  • evelina90
    evelina90 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have been doing quite well with the caloric deficit, sometimes I am even below my 1200cal. :smile:
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    If you have your calories under control then you just need patience and time will fly and the weight will come off slowly but surely. Just try not to eat too much below 1200 from day to day ;)
  • johnieC
    Options
    caloric deficit , & intermittent fasting gave me the best results.
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    Eat at true maintenance for at least a month before applying a weight loss strategy.

In other words: Eat the maximum amount of calories while engaging in whatever exercise you plan on doing during the intervention which allows you to maintain body weight/composition prior to actually starting the intervention. This way, your endocrine system is running at optimal conditions which will lead to greater fat loss.