Biggest Loser

Options
Well I started a competition with a friend of mine to do a biggest loser thing, we took pictures and will weigh in every week. The loser will pay 5 bucks each week along with a truffle shuffle video to be posted on facebook - it that doesn't encourage me to lose weight nothing will. And what is a truffle shuffle you ask? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5whaRkuipU

Replies

• Rhianne18
    Rhianne18 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    As a big Goonies fan I LOVE this post! Good luck!!
  • CivicSi71
    CivicSi71 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Two 30 minute work outs per day. Circuit training or Kettelbell training fore one workout (Swings, Clean & presses & snatches.) Both combine lightish weights with higher reps and little rest resulting in resistence & cardio work at the same time. And a brisk walk for the other 30 minutes. Spread apart it will keep your metabolism moving all day. I don't want to see you in the hazing video.
  • AckieJ
    AckieJ Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Good Luck. We did a Biggest Loser for 6 weeks. I was placed 2nd and lost out on $310.
  • VanessaLysette3
    VanessaLysette3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hahah too funny! I love the Goonies!
  • CRKnox6
    Options
    TRUFFLE SHUFFLE!!!! YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!
  • Fikinghell
    Fikinghell Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Now that's what you call motivation!! I haven't the feintest idea if I could even do the truffle shuffle (and I most sincerely hope I don't find out!) lol

:)
  • chicco57
    chicco57 Posts: 298
    Options
    I love the goonies!! good luck hope you do well !