Starting TurboFire Today (Nov. 1)... anyone else?

Options
Hi! I'll be starting TurboFire today, and would love some support from people who are doing it as well.

Anyone else out there starting today, or soon?

Replies

• krnlcsf
    krnlcsf Posts: 310
    Options
    :cry: Okay... I guess I can go it alone.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'm mid week 6 of the TF/CLX hybrid.

Turbofire is awesome, you'll love it.
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Hey there - I have had TurboFire for about 9 months now and picked it up, put it away, picked it up and put it away. I don't have any good excuse for not sticking with it but I am picking it back up tonight!! I will send you a friend invite so we can keep up with each other!.
  • PennStateChick
    PennStateChick Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing Insanity, but ordered TurboFire on Oct 30th. I haven't received it yet, but I'm excited to start it soon!
  • 9randy13
    9randy13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    ok, i'll bite. what is turbofire?
  • Amberh82
    Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I ordered it the other day and should be arriving Monday or Tuesday. I'll be your friend so we can do it together if you want
  • krnlcsf
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Seems like quite the undertaking to do it alone. :)

@9randy13 - Turbofire is a BeachBody program... cardio/kick-boxing type stuff, with some toning in there for good measure. honestly though, i just kinda picked that up from reading the titles of the videos... I have no idea what's in store (except for the HIIT... i've done it many times).

@amberh82 - thanks for joining! let us know when you get it, and we'll keep you motivated!

@RheneeB - friend request accepted. :drinker:
  • empowerme12
    empowerme12 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I wanted to start but I missed out on the $53 special they had the other day. Its back up to $120
  • riley711
    riley711 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I've had it sitting around collecting dust for nearly a year. Maybe it is time for me to get started with it :bigsmile:
  • krnlcsf
    Options
    @riley711 - come on!!! today's your day!!!
  • PennStateChick
    PennStateChick Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I wanted to start but I missed out on the $53 special they had the other day. Its back up to $120

A friend of mine, who is also a Beachbody Coach, said that it was going back on sale for $53 tomorrow (Nov 2nd) at noon and will go until they are sold out. They think that is going to happen fairly quickly, but if you have time tomorrow at noon - you can still get it!!!!!!!
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    I just picked up about half hour ago and its $53!
  • firelle
    firelle Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Just ordered it yesterday for the sale :) Should get here next Saturday (which means that if it doesn't make it to my school by friday, I can't start til the 12th)... buddies?
  • HeatherSanto
    HeatherSanto Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm in the middle of Rev Abs so I can't break out of it, but I'm here to support ya! I'm a BB coach so I'm here if ya need me.
  • busymomof6
    busymomof6 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I started on Monday (Oct. 29th). My first week will be done tomorrow but you can add me if you like.
  • burkblondie
    burkblondie Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am on the last day of week 1! I will send you a friend request! I am having trouble with the choreography because I am so uncoordinated! My husband and I are doing it together! Before that we did the 30 day shread and P90X!
  • soi_saucer
    soi_saucer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started TurboFire today! It was really fun and the time flew by!
  • klcalliari
    klcalliari Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 5 today! I'll send you a friend request.
  • tinanana7
    tinanana7 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Just got mine in the mail yesterday so gonna start this weekend. Glad to hear so many good things about it, sounds like a fun workout. Im guessing Im not the only one who got that groupon deal lol!
  • eramos126
    eramos126 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I also started today!! it was pretty awesome! I've done turbo jam before... forgot how much fun chalean was :)