Hello re-introducing myself!!!

Options
Hi I am a 25y.o mother of 3 little girls.
I originally made this acct in march I believe with the intentions of gettig in shape, I was also starting Insanity, however I ended up being pregnant which brought that to a stop.
I just delivered my newest edition 9 days ago and am looking into getting into a healthier lifestyle again and start some type of weight loss regimen.
I am looking for more friends for motivation and advie, THANKS!

Replies

• baoneill29
    baoneill29 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • jessiew0
    jessiew0 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome back then and congrats on the new addition to the fam :)
  • twinmombb
    twinmombb Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Congrats,,, feel fee to add me ,, good luck :)
  • jnn0409
    jnn0409 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Congrats :)
  • TereasaMcKee
    Options
    Hi Motivated! Congrats on your new arrival! I am new to the group. Just signed on today as a matter of fact. I need to lose 30lbs. Lets do this thing!!!! I looked at a calendar recently and realized that with 3 months of sacrifice (not eating a bunch of chips, etc) I could lose a considerable amount of weight and feel a heck of alot better! So why in the heck have I not done it? 3 months is NOTHING! I know that once I do lose this weight I cannot go back to old habits and must change my eating for good or it will come back on like I've done before but COME ON!!! 30 days can create a change, 60 days its a new habit and in 90 days its a no brainer. :)
  • motivatedmommie
    motivatedmommie Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Very true I am ready to make some changes. I just joined a group called 20lbs by christmas, I think that sounds like a very fun and realistic goal :)
  • tam8374
    tam8374 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your new little addition!! I too have just "re-committed" to being healthier and losing weight. I just joined a group to lose 10lbs by the end of Nov. I am trying to do this in small steps. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • lakita79
    Options
    Welcome back....and CONGRATULATIONS!!!:happy:
  • Kougra
    Kougra Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the little one!! Welcome back! =^_^=