What's for dinner?

Options

Replies

• nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I made cheeseburgers from 95% lean beef, and had some spicy fries with them. Not my healthiest dinner, but I'm under goal, so it's all good :drinker:
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I made parmesan crusted chicken breasts, mashed potatoes and peas. Crowd pleaser.
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Steak (grass fed), baked sweet potato, and broccoli!
  • j1wright
    j1wright Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hbut ot dogs and baked fries fries, yes not very healthy but I am exhausted and it is just me and my little girl. I am way under my calories as well.
  • skankamaggot
    skankamaggot Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    WAFFLES! BFD (breakfast for dinner) are my favorite nights.
  • kimharper13
    Options
    A new recipe from the Mayo Clinic, Barbecue chicken pizza.
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Wett Buritto!!! An indulgance but So worth it today. Cold, tired and sore. Raked the lawn today and my back is NOT happy.
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I ran today so I totally pigged out. Black bean and corn salsa with chips and a portobello quesadilla. And two Guinneii.
  • deannakittygirl
    deannakittygirl Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I am not eating a definite meal but having a snack kind of day. but I had roast broccoli and roast cauliflower plus a serving of espresso rubbed cheese and some sweet Chili pistachios later too.
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    my casserole turned out great! Thanks to the one who posted the sweet potato tortilla link. That looks awesome and I'm exploring ways to eat sweet potatoes since I don't particularly like them. Anyone else having sweet potatoes?
  • pixietoes
    pixietoes Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    I started by sautéing mushrooms, added some sweet bell peppers and let them go for another minute. Turned on the oven at 400 convection. Then I added half a bag of whole green beans and a can of diced tomatoes to the pan, tossed it with basil, oregano, garlic, thyme and salt and placed in the oven for 15 minutes to give it a head start.

In the meantime I seasoned cod fillets with the same herbs and salt.

Took the pan back out of the oven, re-tossed with a bit of balsamic vinegar. Lay the cod fillets on top of the veggies and then put it back in the oven for a little more than 15 minutes.

It's DELICIOUS.
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Brown rice, steamed veggies, steamed tofu, and MOAR BEER!
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Tonight will be roast pork with baked sweet potato and regular potato and some steamed veggies. Pretty much the Sunday norm :)
  • tlnurse
    tlnurse Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hubby is out of town.....so simple tonight. BLT's on light bread w/ light mayo, light pringles and orange juice:).......Do you think all the "light" will keep ME light? LOL
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I had sirloin tip steak, sweet potato garlic mash and steamed broccoli. Just finished it, I am stuffed and it was delicious!
  • tlnurse
    tlnurse Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Tonight will be roast pork with baked sweet potato and regular potato and some steamed veggies. Pretty much the Sunday norm :)

SOUNDS YUMMY!
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    we had KFC today. totally pigged out, went over my calorie goal by over 300 cals. tomorrow's another day and once my stomach stops hating me for eating like this, i can work it off lol
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    vegetarian soft tacos with jalepenos salsa and laughing cow cheese. i wish i had more produce but it all spoiled from the hurricane and i am too lazy to go to shoprite lol. i may saute up some frozen veggies on the size like peppers and onions broccoli and spinach with some olive oil and garlic too. if you wash my dishes i will feed you dinner lol. oh and some beer or wine
  • steponya82
    Options
    Mediterranean Rice tonight

See Recipe!!!
    http://www.hillshirefarm.com/recipes/mediterranean-rice.aspx

Its hard not to eat more than you should, but it is absolutely fantastic. A family favorite in my house and really not that bad for you.
  • steponya82
    Options
    WAFFLES! BFD (breakfast for dinner) are my favorite nights.

Cant go wrong with BFD, i did that last night!!