60lbs down and finally bought new clothes... AWESOME NSV!

Options
dr2k12
dr2k12 Posts: 291 Member
Ok first of all I am by no mean a guy who is into clothes. I work from home, I'm a very casual jeans and tee-shirt kind of guy and unless it's a really special occasion I hardly ever wear a suit or the like...

However, my wife recently informed me that my clothes are just humongous and I really should buy some new ones. So today I went to Old Navy to buy a couple pairs of jeans to get me started.

Before my weight loss I was a 42 and always wore relaxed fit, so figured I'd try a 36 straight leg and hoped for the best...

Well I can't tell you how high I was when I tried on a size 36 and they were too big! In total disbelief I went back and grabbed 34's and was like no way are these going to fit me but sure enough they fit perfect.

I can't explain how good I feel, I haven't been a 34 for a good 20 years and I think I might have even got choked up a bit If I'm being completely honest...

So to everyone out there hitting the gym, counting their calories and working hard to do the right thing for themselves and their family keep going because a victory like this is pretty intense and well worth the struggle...

Cheers!

Replies