Hello, any other Bodybuilders on here

Hello, this is a fantastic way to monitor your nutrition, just wondering if there are any other bodybuilders out here

Replies

• Im Not a competitive bodybuilder...yet. Im 25 yrs old. Im testing the cyclical ketogenic diet out. Have you ever tried that style of eating?
  • Tyrone_S
    Tyrone_S Posts: 94 Member
    Not competitive, but do try to manage my weight and body comp fairly carefully for MA.
  • hi i'm not a body builder but would love if you will give tips on reducing weight.
    My name is jacob smith.
  • Wolverine13ft
    Wolverine13ft Posts: 19 Member
    Not a bodybuilder but I play at strongman games. To old to be serious about it but I enjoy the challange. Trying to cut bodyfat right now so am doing more bodybuilding type of lifting. .
  • Yeah right here mate ;)
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    i live like a bodybuilder ... dont look like jay cutler yet tho lol
    also doing keto atm
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    I compete and KETO is a failure.

That is all.
  • I'm an aspiring bodybuilder. I used to be in great shape. Some sports injuries made me lose my focus and made me lazy, so now I'm trying to get back into shape. I want to compete in a bodybuilding competition someday. I don't care if I win, but to be able to compete is one of my life goals.
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    keto isnt a lifestyle , im doing it to shed the last stubborn fat stores , and its working... OP u must be a massive guy with stats like that , u bigger than what dorian yates was and u at 8%??
  • SamHaggag
    SamHaggag Posts: 2 Member
    I don't consider myself a bodybuilder but I work hard to stay in shape. I'm 50 with a body fat around 9% according to the skinfold calliper. Keen to exchange ideas and experience on strength building resistance training.