Weekly Weigh-in: Nov 19 - Nov 25

Options
Thanksgiving weekend is coming up ladies and gents. So keep your wits about you and don't over do it too much. Post away!

Forgot to weigh myself this Monday so I'll have to post my weight later.

Replies

• Alaskanhiker
    Options
    Thanksgiving weekend is coming up ladies and gents. So keep your wits about you and don't over do it too much. Post away!

Forgot to weigh myself this Monday so I'll have to post my weight later.
  • grvchk
    Options
    Day 2
    218 lbs
  • jdaniels
    Options
    I have lost 11 pounds this month!!! I only weigh once a month. I am so excited this is the first time I have weighed since I decided to lose this weight.:drinker: This will keep me on track at Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow I feel so great right now.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    I have lost 11 pounds this month!!! I only weigh once a month. I am so excited this is the first time I have weighed since I decided to lose this weight.:drinker: This will keep me on track at Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow I feel so great right now.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,697 Member
    Options
    I weighed in Thanksgiving Morning and I met my goal! I was/am very excited! It's nice to be able to lose weight the right way!
  • NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight 9/14/2007 ~ 194
    Last Week's Weight 11/16/2007 ~ 174.5
    This Week's Weight 11/22/2007 ~ 171

Yep! I lost 3.5 lbs this week! I worked extra hard because of Thanksgiving... maybe I should work extra hard all the time! Anyway, I did *cheat* and weigh in Thanksgiving morning instead of today when I normally would have weighed myself. Weighing AFTER a big eating day isn't going to be all that accurate anyway. Besides, I had to get up at 3am to go shopping!

Looks like everyone is doing REALLY WELL!!! Keep it up!
    +++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
    Niccole
    23 down ~ 42 to go!