Yup...back at it again...

So....here I find myself....fallen off the horse....and wanting to try harder this time to stay on track.

Could use some additional motivators..feel free to add me...when I was on board last time I was online daily and was actively commenting, blogging, and chatting...

Let's help each other :)

Replies

• himenaya
    himenaya Posts: 42 Member
    Hey, no worries! You are starting with a clean slate and the fact that you are trying again means you have the dedication. :) Let's help motivate each other. :)
  • oceanblue67
    oceanblue67 Posts: 9 Member
    Hi, I am new I just started this weekend.. Still learning the whole thing but I will get it.. :tongue:
  • mary34reilly
    mary34reilly Posts: 59 Member
    Thanks for the replies ladies !! I'll gonna give it another whirl:)
  • JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    So....here I find myself....fallen off the horse....and wanting to try harder this time to stay on track.

Could use some additional motivators..feel free to add me...when I was on board last time I was online daily and was actively commenting, blogging, and chatting...

Let's help each other :)

I'm glad I read these, I'm not looking for friends, just seeing how some ppl fall off the wagon, and need to get back on. Your opening is helpful to me, so that I may never get complacent once reaching my goals, and to stay active and commenting my friends everyday, even if I'm all done attaining my goals. Sincerely, thats for the motivation!
  • Same here. Anyone, feel free to add me.