Jeans....... well well well look what the cat drug in

Options
So I realized this morning that it was time to ... (bites fist) .. (takes deep breath)..... try on all my old jeans. :sad:
THERE I said it!!!
Granted, I do realize this could result in a episode of closet eating while curled up in the fetal position surrounded by choloate wrappers and pizza crusts :grumble:
.. but I needed to know where I was at. I cant live in leggings and work clothes the rest of my life.

My jeans sizes range greatly but basically they are arranged super chunky to goal weight in three stages.

*****Super Chunky = Got past my thighs, but the waist is to tight.

These are beyond muffin top... more like mushroom. Seriously, at caterpillar could smoke a hookah while berating a small girl while sitting on this fat roll. :embarassed:

So, to fit into these will be about 15lbs.

*****Regular Chubby = Stuck on my thighs.

I look like cookie dough caught in a bear trap. :devil:
Its ugly, ghastly, yet you cant look away. Hey who's that fat girl trying to get in those jeans... oh wait thats me. My thighs.... how I loath you. You are so disproportionate to my child bearing hips... wait... no actually you match... I'm Fat.

To fit into these will be 20-30lbs.

*******Goal Weight = :laugh: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA.... knee to mid thigh lockage.

I am not even sure these would fit on my arms right now. :noway: Well, I know who isnt craving sweet now ... this fatty right here. I honestly thought "Wow, I thought I was fat when i fit in these!?!!?!?!?!??!" I could slap myself!

I will be able to wear these in 40-60lbs

I felt a lot of emotions after doing this..... disappointed in myself, angry, sad. :sad:

But I also feel excited. I tried on my biggest jeans a month ago and they wouldnt even button.

I am on my way.

No closet eating or coach binging tonight! I am going to do this. :bigsmile:
It also gave me the idea to make myself a reward list.

Anyway just sharing my nightmare that is JEANS.
HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE!!!!

Replies

• nosillanosilla
    Options
    Love it. I've also thought "holy cow I thought I was really fat" in those size 4s!?!?!
  • OTlove1
    OTlove1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    So I realized this morning that it was time to ... (bites fist) .. (takes deep breath)..... try on all my old jeans. :sad:
    THERE I said it!!!
    Granted, I do realize this could result in a episode of closet eating while curled up in the fetal position surrounded by choloate wrappers and pizza crusts :grumble:
    .. but I needed to know where I was at. I cant live in leggings and work clothes the rest of my life.

My jeans sizes range greatly but basically they are arranged super chunky to goal weight in three stages.

*****Super Chunky = Got past my thighs, but the waist is to tight.

These are beyond muffin top... more like mushroom. Seriously, at caterpillar could smoke a hookah while berating a small girl while sitting on this fat roll. :embarassed:

So, to fit into these will be about 15lbs.

*****Regular Chubby = Stuck on my thighs.

I look like cookie dough caught in a bear trap. :devil:
    Its ugly, ghastly, yet you cant look away. Hey who's that fat girl trying to get in those jeans... oh wait thats me. My thighs.... how I loath you. You are so disproportionate to my child bearing hips... wait... no actually you match... I'm Fat.

To fit into these will be 20-30lbs.

*******Goal Weight = :laugh: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA.... knee to mid thigh lockage.

I am not even sure these would fit on my arms right now. :noway: Well, I know who isnt craving sweet now ... this fatty right here. I honestly thought "Wow, I thought I was fat when i fit in these!?!!?!?!?!??!" I could slap myself!

I will be able to wear these in 40-60lbs

I felt a lot of emotions after doing this..... disappointed in myself, angry, sad. :sad:

But I also feel excited. I tried on my biggest jeans a month ago and they wouldnt even button.

I am on my way.

No closet eating or coach binging tonight! I am going to do this. :bigsmile:
    It also gave me the idea to make myself a reward list.

Anyway just sharing my nightmare that is JEANS.
    HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE!!!!

LOL! Thanks for posting this! It made my morning :) Some great analogies there! Wonder what your profession is?!

Sometimes it's just so much easier to laugh at it...but when you get there, when we all get there, it's going to be so worth it! I tried on some sweaters from last year and I was swimming in them....what a feeling. :)

But you go girl! You'll be in those jeans before you know it! :)
  • IowaPrincess
    IowaPrincess Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Thanks lady!!! I have to laugh or I will cry!! LOL :)
  • HealthylivingTIG
    HealthylivingTIG Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    This is tooo funny. I hope you get to your ideal weight, so JEANS will not be so scary. With such a good sence of humor you will make it.. being able to LAUGH is half the battle. Best of luck.