Where you going for New Years/Christmas???

Options
...me Bucharest, Romania!!!

Might try to get to Translyvania as well as the Black Sea over the Christmas and New Years holidays!!

:-)))

Replies

• MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Sounds chilly but quite enjoyable.

I won't be going anywhere this year, but in a couple years, I'm getting my traveling shoes on and I'm not stopping! Don't know if I'll make it to Europe or not, though. Maybe! :smile:
  • slrrese
    slrrese Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    What an awesome sounding trip!! We will stay home but super excited that my step daughter, her husband and our two grand kids are coming to visit us (in CA) from Virginia!!
  • thecapaccino
    Options
    I was raised in Florida though...and have NEVER visited the West Coast....a must on my list to do soon!
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    sadly no where i never been on a plane to scared one day i'll travel some where
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Wow, I thought this thread would be about whether people were going out to a party or staying in.

Staying in, if you're wondering.. :drinker:
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    xmas - my family lives within 30 miles of me so we won't have to go far.
    new years - we always stay home with the kiddos. It's a family night for us.
    Shortly after we'll be heading to Walt Disney World for marathon weekend.
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I'm from New Zealand and for Christmas/New Years I'm going to New York, L.A. and Tahiti, SO excited! It will be my first time in the states! x
  • thecapaccino
    Options
    Well this year, like most years...about the end of the year I have my annual burn out period!:-)

So I do like to get away.

I am not a big fan of parties or doing something with lots of friends either as I just want to lush about and chillax.

I think Romania will ok....visit Transylvania....Black Sea....calm things....