Needing Support

Options
Hi, been up here for a few mths. Weight keeps yo-yo! I have around 80lbs or more to lose. Trust me....need help. It is so easy to eat mindlessly but watching what you eat....Please help me Lord! I need all the friends I can get.

Replies

• elemlms
    Options
    I hear you! Mindless eating and weekends seem to go hand in hand for me!
  • cardfanzz
    Options
    I have just been on here a few days and have 50 lbs to lose but we be thrilled with 20, 10, or even five. I have tried about everything and nothing works for me. I have hypothyroidism, fibromyalgia, and no energy. All I want to do is sit and that is painful due to back pain. Had a hysterectomy 20 years ago but only started to really gain the last 10 years. Have put on 10 pounds a year in the last couple years. What the heck! Just retired from teaching thinking this would help. Not as tired but can't get motivated to exercise. Now winter is here and it will be worse. Am trying but have gone over my calories and fat the first two days of this. Please give me some motivation. Someone who has been here and done this. :smile:
  • KeepFitStayYoung
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel! I lack motivation for weight-loss so much, even though I long to lose weight all of the time! The people that I'm around are far from motivational at all and I find when I'm at home I get the constant urge to binge! Nightmare!