new to this site...

lilasian23
lilasian23 Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I just wanted to take some time to introduce myself to everyone here. I'm really hoping to reach my goal and meet new people at the same time. Well, I currently live in Biloxi, Ms and I have two beautiful little girls. My husband and I are in the Air Force, he is active duty and I am a reservist. I am a full-time student majoring in nursing. I love the feeling I get after a good workout. I really hope that this site will help me to reach my goal. It looks like this site has a lot of good resources.

Replies

• lilasian23
    lilasian23 Posts: 2
    I just wanted to take some time to introduce myself to everyone here. I'm really hoping to reach my goal and meet new people at the same time. Well, I currently live in Biloxi, Ms and I have two beautiful little girls. My husband and I are in the Air Force, he is active duty and I am a reservist. I am a full-time student majoring in nursing. I love the feeling I get after a good workout. I really hope that this site will help me to reach my goal. It looks like this site has a lot of good resources.
  • iojoi
    iojoi Posts: 378 Member
    it really does work for me good luck and welcome to the group :flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    welcome!!! I think you'll enjoy it here and do wonderful!:flowerforyou:

hugs!
    Ali
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    :flowerforyou: Hello and welcome.This site is awesome . Glad you are here. Bes wishes to you on your goals. :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.