FRIENDS WANTED-The journey is tough by yourself

Options
Hi everyone,

I have been here a week and due to the time of year that I am embarking on this journey, I literally have no support! I have come to the conclusion that it's never a good time to start so "Why not now"? Everyone around me is telling me it won't work and reminding me that Starbucks has it's famous EggNog Lattes out right now.

I would really love to connect with like-minded people so that I can stay inspired by seeing your results! It also helps me so much with accountability and I need that!

I get so inspired seeing everyone else's journey and I really can't wait to connect with everyone!

Thank you,
Jami

Replies

• prillygirl
    prillygirl Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Well if it's egg nog latte time that means it's also time for the cranberry bliss bar at Starbucks!
    I've been doing this for about two months now and I don't have any "friends" through this site, but I'm thinking I need to start building support in that area because I'm afraid that somewhere along the line I'll lose my motivation.
    My biggest problem is that I'm a foodie and I don't want to miss out of delicious stuff. Plus, I've started running and I don't care for it. I need to make sure I stay on track.
    Best of luck to you Jami! Right there with you.

april
  • JamisJourney
    JamisJourney Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well if it's egg nog latte time that means it's also time for the cranberry bliss bar at Starbucks!
    I've been doing this for about two months now and I don't have any "friends" through this site, but I'm thinking I need to start building support in that area because I'm afraid that somewhere along the line I'll lose my motivation.
    My biggest problem is that I'm a foodie and I don't want to miss out of delicious stuff. Plus, I've started running and I don't care for it. I need to make sure I stay on track.
    Best of luck to you Jami! Right there with you.

april
  • JamisJourney
    JamisJourney Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I was trying to reply to your post April and can't figure out how! lol I love the Cranberry Bliss bars too! Let's stay connected for sure!
    Jami
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I am on here every day. Feel free to add me
  • Xarina
    Xarina Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm also quite new to this site, and could use some extra support. I've lost weight before and gained it all back again, trying to get it off and keep it off this time. The only friend I got on here is the hubby . lol

Anna
  • jaylas_mom21
    jaylas_mom21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on here every day. :)
  • Blown_Away1
    Blown_Away1 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been here a while and I'm on everyday. Would love to have you as a friend! Anyone can add me :)
  • InfiniteEcho
    InfiniteEcho Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    MFP has proven quite successful for me and I love and appreciate the support. It truly helps!!! My MFP firends keep me on track and I hope I am support for them as well. Feel free to add me as well! All the best in your endeavors!!!
  • admnmtpilot
    admnmtpilot Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I have been here religiously since 9/21/12. I have lost 16lbs but still have a very long way to go.

I log on everyday and my food diary is open for my friends to see. I think keeping your diary open can help others with ideas, recipes and just so they can see what you are eating to lose weight.

Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:

Angela, NC
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    Indeed there are some Naysayers out there, but MFP is full of support. Feel free to add me as support on your journey.
  • kate_xoxo29
    Options
    On here all the time, feel free to add me! (:
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    added you :)
  • cmbb_jenner
    Options
    On everyday feel free to add!