anyone want to start 30 day shred with me?

Options

Replies

• GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    When ya starting
  • Hooyooftwo
    Hooyooftwo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I just started on the first. I cant wait to see some results.
  • Nerdphiliac
    Nerdphiliac Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Yeah! Let's do this! :)
  • JeanetDK
    Options
    My husband has decided to do the workouts too. I think he was under the impression that it would be easy. By the end of the L1 video he said he was sweating like he'd done P90x Kenpo! He said he arms were on fire, lol! I loved it.

I completed L1D5 yesterday. That's 5 days in a row. I'm planning to go hard and do this 30 straight days. But we'll see how it goes. I'm going to look for a HRM this weekend so I can get a better account of my calories burned.

My husband is also beginning to see my results and are not laughing quite as hard any longer.

I was also planning on doing 30 days straight but with beginning tenosynovitis in both arms I had to take one day off and I felt so much stronger and faster after that one day off so right now I'm planning on one day a week off but I might change my mind once I get to level two. Today was day 8 of level 1 for me. Just two more days to go!
  • Want2bHealthy85
    Options
    Day 2 finished. I did level2 today. Man do I feel it. Gonna stick with the level 1 for 10 days. How is everyone else doing on it? Who is taking a one day break?
  • Lovelyhal
    Lovelyhal Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I dont know what a 30 day shred involves. Can you tell me please, and if I am able would be happy to join. Halina
  • Want2bHealthy85
    Options
    30 day shred is a fitness DVD by Jillian Michaels. It's $10 at Walmart or someone in an earlier post said its free on YouTube.
  • Janelle173
    Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    i started it 10/30. tonight's work out will be my 4th one! :) we can dooo itttt!!
  • tree618
    Options
    Did Day 2 Level 1 this morning... this time I did more jumping jacks then I did yesterday too, I know she says she has 400 lbs people doing jumping jacks but I am having to work up to doing them all. Today I did 24 but yesterday I only did 2... so that is progress. By jumping jacks I am meaning both feet off the floor in full movement. The ones that aren't like that I am still moving alot on but not both feet off the ground.
  • ishapeme
    ishapeme Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    for sure! I’ll start tomorrow!
  • JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    Options
    People are starting to start "topics" in the forums based upon this thread..............she's complaining about no results, shin splints...............geez, I'm glad I said no thanks!
  • tree618
    Options
    Day 3 Level 1 done... yesterday I did 24 real jumping jacks... today I did 40... Progress baby!!! :tongue:
  • JeanetDK
    Options
    The jumping jacks has also been the biggest challenge for me. I don't count them but I started at day 1 without being able to do a single one and today on day 9 I'm so close to be able to do all rounds of jumping jacks. I'm actually starting to enjoy them in a way where I miss them during the other cardio exercises.
  • imthejenjen
    imthejenjen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Keeping people updated:

I just finished Day 6 of Level 1! I weighed myself and I am down 3.6 lbs already (in just SIX days!!) :love: I am so excited and thrilled! I cannot wait to see what results I get from day 10 and day 5 of level 2!! Go me! Good luck to everyone doing the shred!!!!!!! Now, I just need to take my measurements. :wink:
  • imthejenjen
    Options
    People are starting to start "topics" in the forums based upon this thread..............she's complaining about no results, shin splints...............geez, I'm glad I said no thanks!

this workout is AWESOME! i have had NO problems with it and I've had WONDERFUL results already, and I am only on day 6! Try it before you knock it! :wink: :wink:
  • imthejenjen
    Options
    Did Day 2 Level 1 this morning... this time I did more jumping jacks then I did yesterday too, I know she says she has 400 lbs people doing jumping jacks but I am having to work up to doing them all. Today I did 24 but yesterday I only did 2... so that is progress. By jumping jacks I am meaning both feet off the floor in full movement. The ones that aren't like that I am still moving alot on but not both feet off the ground.

That is amazing progress! From 2 to 24!! You did more than 10 times your first day! Be proud of yourself and keep sticking with it! You will get so much better and see a lot more progress! Wonderful job, proud of you! :drinker: :tongue:
  • JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    Options

this workout is AWESOME! i have had NO problems with it and I've had WONDERFUL results already, and I am only on day 6! Try it before you knock it! :wink: :wink:

Okay, I might try it, not yet though.
  • InLaLaLand04
    InLaLaLand04 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    A small victory to report. I did level 1 day 8 today and I was able complete circuit 2 and circuit 3 without having to stop for a break!!! But that damn circuit 1 kills me each time :( Oh well, I'll take what I can get. How is everyone else doing?
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Ill be starting the 30 day shred today, Gonna try hard to stick with it as I am going through some physical stuff right now.

So add me Dollz! =) I'm only 18lbs away from my ultimate goal weight of 135!
  • lalala06
    lalala06 Posts: 153
    Options
    finished level 1 day 6 today :glasses: