your small victory

Options
im starting to look at my weight loss in small victorys. it helps keep me positive and motivated. so my newest small victory is:

today i pulled out an old pair of jeans that didnt fit a while back, just to find out they are a little loose now.

love to hear others

:)

Replies

• matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    The other day my trainer at work told me I was DEFINITELY losing weight....keep in mind, I had just started this up again and had hit a plateau on the scale. I was also in a baggy sweatshirt and she still noticed. Cha-ching!
  • jenniferinfl
    jenniferinfl Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I made it 100 meters at 7 mph.. lol

I haven't run since I was about 10 years old. I initially went from 220lbs to 145lbs when I was 17, but I couldn't run then either because I lost weight with just diet. Kept it off about ten years, but it's always frustrated me that I couldn't run.

My dream goal is a ten minute mile, but, 100 meters at 7mph is a small step towards it anyways.
  • MyPaperBleedsInk
    MyPaperBleedsInk Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Buying a medium sized skirt w/o trying it on...just hoping it would fit because it was gorgeous and the last one on the clearance rack, otherwise I've always bought xl skirts.... and haven't purchased any in over a year.
    It totally fit when I got home.
    :)
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I noticed my collar bones in a picture the other day!
  • kms1320
    kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I had to drill another hole in my work belt so I could keep my pants up!
  • dr2k12
    dr2k12 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Tossed the last of my fat pants this morning!

kxjrs.jpg
  • charley9x
    Options
    Went to a carvery for lunch and didn't go back for a second helping.
  • Rogue_Minx
    Rogue_Minx Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Cleaned out my closet last night of most of the Large and Extra Large (and even some 2XL :embarassed: ) clothing to make room for the Medium's that I'm going out to buy Tuesday at the mall. Treating myself after going from a size 18 to a size 8/10! Totally worth it!:happy:
  • Morningstar93
    Options
    Tried on my old work trousers.. they fell straight back down. they were size 14 (uk) now my new ones are size 10 :) happy days!!!
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I started strength training about a month ago. Even paid a personal trainer at the gym. So, a week ago I had her set me up with a program I could work on by myself (saving the bucks) and I do the routine every other day. After only three trips I've been able to increase the weight on three of my resistance machines and one of my free weights. I'm loving this! It is like I can see myself getting stronger with each visit.
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I recently started water exercise and strength training and can already notice improvement in core strength and am seeing some muscle definition in my arms and legs :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!