30 day shred or hip hop abs advice

Options
So i got up to day 15 of 30 day shred, i had 15 more days ago. I lost a good amount of inches from the 15 days I did it. The hurricane hit leaving me with no power, and no way to do my 30 day shred so I had a week off from it. I also skipped a bunch of days because of a long school day and a long work day and a lot of school work due for classes. Should I just start it over from day 1? continue at day 15? or switch to hip hop ab's and then start 30 day shred over again once I'm done with hip hop ab's....?

Replies

• mfp116
    mfp116 Posts: 108
    Options
    id just carry on from day 15 :) i think level 1 is just to build up your fitness surely your fitness hasnt completely gone away for abit of a break
  • tweetybirdangel
    tweetybirdangel Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i'd say go ahead and finish because your endurance level is still there. how do you like hip hop abs? i have fallen off all my regimens and never feel like exercising when i get home from work
  • LIswimmer51
    Options
    i'd say go ahead and finish because your endurance level is still there. how do you like hip hop abs? i have fallen off all my regimens and never feel like exercising when i get home from work

Hip hop abs is awesome, I mean you don't feel much of a burn and you don't get out of breath. it's only 30 minutes a day and it's fun to do. You don't really feel like you're working out. I recommend it to those who despise working out. A fellow MFP friend of mine saw amazing results from it.