To look or not to look, that is the question.....

Options
2»

Replies

• HunnyB65
    Options
    Ever hear a friend tell you, "Don't go looking for love, let it find you"? Or my personal favorite, "You'll find it when you lest expect it". To look or not to look, that is the question. Should a single person give fate a hand and try to find that special someone or should they wait (pushing 50 here) and let someone find them? Philosophies on looking or not looking for love, anyone?

First off OP, either that is a much younger pic of you, or you are looking lovely for "pushing 50".

Let love find you. Participate in some activities you really love, and let nature take it's course.
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I always tell people "don't look for the right one, be the right one." If you look for the right one you will never find them you will always find a fault in that person. But if you be the the right one, in attitude, in appearance, and in character I.e. yourself then love will find you.

I love this!! :)
  • HunnyB65
    Options
    Thank you! That pic is a year old. My hair is longer but I have not changed. Yes, I am almost 50 (46 to tell the truth) but trying to get use to the big "50"!