JM 6 week 6 pack

Options
OTchic
OTchic Posts: 205 Member
I did JM dvd for 6 weeks doing each week for 6 days and I finally finished! i think i got great results because i have allowed myself to have 2 pieces of halloween candy since the 31st. I have eaten at in n out, had mexican food, dessert, starbucks, pizza i LOVE pizza and i have eaten definitely healthy a lot of the time. this is a lifestyle for me NOT a diet so i don't believe that in 6 weeks i can't have anything that i had above its all about moderation not starving or depriving yourself.

SO i didn't weigh myself nor measure because i have lost 30lbs i don't care about weight anymore. I also don't care about losing inches. i care about HOW i look in the mirror. If I see muscle in my arms and a flatter tummy that is all i care about!!!

6wkj.jpg[/URL]
here you can see with the shadowing how really i have formed a dent on the side of my stomach and my hipbone shows :)

6wk2.jpg

&& my fav dragonfly shirt is fitting better now :)
6wk3.jpg

Replies

• RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    This is by far her toughest DVD out of the bunch. Level 1 isn't so bad, but as for Level 2 - she really puts me through the ringer...
  • OTchic
    Options
    Level 2 is hard phew you go thru that so quick its intense!! but it was good as it definitely kicked things up a notch!
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I only did JM 6W6P for 1 or 2 weeks and got a great results, but unfortunately, I stopped. I want to do it but I'm busy with cardio + weight lifting.

Congratulation you got a great results though.. I'm thinking to get back to JM 6W6P as soon I find time to do it!
  • OTchic
    Options
    I only did JM 6W6P for 1 or 2 weeks and got a great results, but unfortunately, I stopped. I want to do it but I'm busy with cardio + weight lifting.

Congratulation you got a great results though.. I'm thinking to get back to JM 6W6P as soon I find time to do it!

i was too busy doing cardio i decided to see what results i would get by backing away from it & i don't regret it! i have carpal tunnel and can't life more than 5lbs so i am glad i can get results without heavy weight lifting!!!

& thank you! hope u can get back on it!!
  • slshaw23
    slshaw23 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You look great I want to try it when I am further in
  • OTchic
    Options
    You look great I want to try it when I am further in

thank you! if u do it u wont regret it :)
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Great results~
  • PunkyG210
    PunkyG210 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Nice job! Congratulations!
  • r0se125
    r0se125 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    you look amazing way to go :D
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    those frickin planks with the cross knees kinda moce killed my pelvic bone! i have no idea but, it was very painful for me and i had to make up my own lil move to replace that on with! lol.
    i can see a difffernce in ur tank top pics for sure! grat job! whats next?!
  • Simonino
    Simonino Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Really great results! I want to try this dvd also, my problem area is my tummy, but first I need to drop some more kilos :)
    But I am so glad to see such amazing results, I will definitely do it!
  • OTchic
    Options
    Thank you all!! Def didn't get a six pack but I wasn't expecting that. I do see a notable difference and I'm on my way to a flatter tummy :)

What's next is back to running what I love 3 days run and 3 days JM ripped in 30. I saw great results with RI30 so I want to keep that in my routine.
  • OTchic
    Options
    those frickin planks with the cross knees kinda moce killed my pelvic bone! i have no idea but, it was very painful for me and i had to make up my own lil move to replace that on with! lol.
    i can see a difffernce in ur tank top pics for sure! grat job! whats next?!

That move was a killer !!! I am glad to be done with that !
  • RoadsterGirlie
    Options
    The plank twist is one of the easier moves for me. The part that really kills is the second time around where she begins again the second time around ("twice as hard, twice as fast" she says!). From that point throughout the rest the workout, I feel like I'm going to die.
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    level two of the dvd is like...death.
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    This is by far her toughest DVD out of the bunch. Level 1 isn't so bad, but as for Level 2 - she really puts me through the ringer...

I have 6 of her DVDs. 6W6P is not the easiest but it is definitely not the hardest either. Killer Buns & Thighs is about the same and Extreme Shed & Shred is definitely tougher, especially because you're supposed to do it for a full hour. I'm on week 4 of Insanity and 6W6P would be a nice easy warm up. ES&S would still be a workout.
  • RoadsterGirlie
    Options
    Weird - I own both Killer Buns and Thighs and Extreme Shed and Shred, and I don't believe either are as tough as level 2 of 6 week 6 pack. It's interesting how each person's body is different, and not just in size, height and and weight.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!