is anybody else hearing voices?

WinnerVictorious
WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,733 Member
ever since the 1st, i keep hearing these voices in my house... they are very low, but if i listen carefully they seem to be saying "eat me. eat me". i tracked down the source and it seems to be coming from the leftover Halloween candy bowl. but that can't be, right? candy can't talk, can it? is anybody else hearing voices?

confused-face.jpg

Replies

• jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    all i heard was their muffled screams as i ate every last piece.
  • all i heard was their muffled screams as i ate every last piece.

THIS! ^^^ lol
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    You need to get an exorcist.

Any reasonably large child should do.
  • I hear voices, I just can't understand it. I think they are speaking Japaneese. :)
  • yeah but thats because i am also watching an ep of fringe with my earphones on
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    562018_380565592017489_384360199_n.jpg
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    No but I see dead people lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No seriously since our kids are older teens and no kids come around our neighborhood anymore since no one gives out candy in this part of town I don't buy halloween candy anymore to give out and our kids don't have any either. So I don't have to listen to those voices calling me anymore. I just have to show some restraint with my husbands chocolate stash. He's like a big kid with the candy.
  • Dreamerlove
    Dreamerlove Posts: 441 Member

bahaha
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member

expect the child to become somewhat larger
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    LOL :laugh:
  • loliblullama
    loliblullama Posts: 140 Member
    all i heard was their muffled screams as i ate every last piece.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    562018_380565592017489_384360199_n.jpg
    *kitten* cake!
  • skygoddess86
    skygoddess86 Posts: 487 Member
    Bite size butterfingers definitly do talk.
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    I'll get back to you on that ...right now I have to go quiet the fun size snicker bars...they are driving me crazy!!
  • I love this. to funny.
    :laugh:
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    not only do they talk...they LIE!!! Fun size my butt!! these do not make anything on me a FUN SIZE!!!
  • phyllio77
    phyllio77 Posts: 192 Member
    You are to cute...I have removed, not purchased and refused to accept certain things into my house. My mother in law always buys my fiancee and I ready made soups and kraft dinner...I have told her over and over for the past month...NO MORE! I am the primary cook in this house. I refuse to cook two meals one for me and one for my finacee...so there is no use to have a box here and there.To easy just to make and eat and so not good for you to eat every single day. Trying to break out of old habits is much harder when others are involved. Also even harder when you have kids and candy etc. All in moderation..however...I made low fat brownies with low fat chocolate chippits and they were low cal...everyone loved them. My finacee said...wow..you have had two...I did not tell him they were low in fat..lol People just don't understand! Hearing voices...earplugs girl! You can do this!
  • I say pitch the wrapped screaming teeth rotting, twisted temptations in the closest black hole you can find. :devil:
  • No, thankfully I'm deaf in one ear and hard of hearing in the other but if they get into my line of vision it's game over :bigsmile:
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    not only do they talk...they LIE!!! Fun size my butt!! these do not make anything on me a FUN SIZE!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: