Before and afters for insanity

Options

Replies

• Jessibear86
    Jessibear86 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Here are my results after 1 round of Insanity. In the next 2 weeks I am going to re-start the program again and am really excited about it. I love Insanity! :)

On day 1 of Insanity:
    42312InsanityDay12.jpg

On the last day of Insanity:
    August201214102.jpg

Hope this helps you get motivated!

WOW!! You look amazing.
  • michelleherinckx
    Options
    Thanks! I absolutely LOVE the program. Because of Insanity I actually just cancelled my gym membership because I didn't go once during the 60 day program, and I had better results than months of work at the gym.
  • charelg
    charelg Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Yeah it's really tough but I'm doing it, almost on week four, and I already feel stronger :)
  • beansprouts
    beansprouts Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Here are my results after 1 round of Insanity. In the next 2 weeks I am going to re-start the program again and am really excited about it. I love Insanity! :)

On day 1 of Insanity:
    42312InsanityDay12.jpg

August201214102.jpg

Wow...that program really made a difference for you...good job!
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options

On day 1 of Insanity:
    42312InsanityDay12.jpg

August201214102.jpg

Wow, this is amazing. I just did Day 1 yesterday and was going to skip Day 2 because I'm so sore but then I saw this!
  • wendyj910
    wendyj910 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Day 17 here! I took a picture the day we started it and when we get done with the first month (which will be next Saturday) I'm going to take another one. I'm hoping to see a pretty significant difference.
  • Hi. I just joined MFP today and don't have a picture up yet, but my husband and I are on week 6 day 3 of insanity and we love it and have had comments from friends on how they've noticed a difference.
  • Nteeter
    Nteeter Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    VuBFp.jpg

5Lgfo.jpg
  • Colexlovely
    Colexlovely Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am a little more then half way through it. I will post when I finish :)
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Before starting the program
    iphonepics011.jpg
    iphonepics010.jpg
    during recovery week:
    iphonepics009.jpg
    iphonepics008.jpg
    day 57
    iphonepics022.jpg
    iphonepics023.jpg

I lost a whopping 2lbs....and I'm not sure the inches b/c I didn't keep track. Anyway, I quit after day 57 b/c I felt like I wasn't getting anywhere. I still do it as a workout but I don't follow the program anymore.
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Before starting the program
    iphonepics011.jpg
    iphonepics010.jpg
    during recovery week:
    iphonepics009.jpg
    iphonepics008.jpg
    day 57
    iphonepics022.jpg
    iphonepics023.jpg

I lost a whopping 2lbs....and I'm not sure the inches b/c I didn't keep track. Anyway, I quit after day 57 b/c I felt like I wasn't getting anywhere. I still do it as a workout but I don't follow the program anymore.

^ Personally, I think you were getting some where. There is a difference in your stomach area. Thanks to YOU, I am going
    to try it. For this is where I need the help!
    Thanks for posting and the inspiration. :flowerforyou:
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Thank you. :) That means a lot b/c when I look at it I think it could be much better but we are our own worst critics! Best of luck to you its been tough!
  • Amara15
    Amara15 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I dont have pictures, but I have done insanity 3 times now. The second time i was very dedicated and regimented and I lost about 25lbs, and felt more in shape than i ever have.
  • TAS82
    TAS82 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • Colexlovely
    Colexlovely Posts: 133 Member
    Options

Here is day 1 of insanity and about half way thru. Left pictures is half way thru
  • BigRich822
    Options
    1tYiNXmJ7Ma88S5P3pA7ehXN9Rfd1606p.jpeg

After 19971074_6667.jpg
  • PrincessMissDee
    PrincessMissDee Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    wow does this really work then? I just saw an ad for this for the first time the other day but it seems quite expensive.

How long do you have to do it for to get results??
  • kddruckenmiller
    kddruckenmiller Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    wow does this really work then? I just saw an ad for this for the first time the other day but it seems quite expensive.

How long do you have to do it for to get results??

It's a 60 day program, and you get one day off a week. :) I just started yesterday but hopefully I'll have a progress picture to share in a couple weeks!
  • phatycake
    Options
    I love Insanity and once my foot heals, plan to start another round!

PicMonkeyCollage1.jpg
  • ItsSamantha
    Options

On day 1 of Insanity:
    42312InsanityDay12.jpg

August201214102.jpg

You look AMAZING!!WTG you :D I am on day 12 and looking forward to my end results!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!