Big Girl with Huge Goals!! Need some supportive friends!!

Options
2»

Replies

• anne0925
    anne0925 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Since January 2011, I have lost a total of 105 lbs and still need to lose about 82 lbs more to reach my MAJOR goal. I log in almost everyday.

Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • chele1028
    chele1028 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    You or anyone needing support can add me! I started last Aug with a goal to lose 107 pounds and have lost 75 of them so far, so you can do this! :happy:
  • SquidVonBob
    SquidVonBob Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I also have 100lbs to lose and I log every day. Feel free to add me!
  • debnorthcutt
    debnorthcutt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this. I'm going to put it on my mirror or wall as inspiration. What a great idea!
  • jessiex21
    jessiex21 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi , Feel free to add me. I am also starting out on the journey to lose 100lbs +. My husband is less than helpful, bringing me presents of chocolate bars or cakes if I tell him i have done well !! Have to be careful not to even say anything in front of one daughter as she has an eating disorder and would happily eat nothing but cherry tomatoes. Sometimes would just be nice to have a pat on the back and someone say 'you are doing well, keep it up' I am with you all the way - we CAN do this :flowerforyou:
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (anyone in this thread!). I'm at about 30lbs down now and looking to do at least 50 more - and probably more than that! I log everyday and am very active on MFP!
  • sammichPG
    Options
    I have a -50kg goal too, I log daily feel free to add me if you want.
  • Beana21
    Beana21 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • banks89202
    Options
    I'm a BIG girl who started here under 3 months ago and I was at 284lbs and as of today I am 257.2lbs @ 5"9! My goal is to shed 104lbs that will land me at 180lbs !! We can do this!! Anyone can add me, I'm here everyday and am very positive to all of my friends!
  • alythe
    alythe Posts: 22
    Options
    This must be one hell of a boat to hold all of us. ;)

I'd also love to friend some folks who have similar goals. Feel free to add me too. I started in August and haven't missed a day yet. Don't plan on it, either.
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I am happy to lend support. I know how important it is to hear that!
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Cupcakehippiemommy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Hi cupcake! I like people with a positive attitude. I too am on a journey to lose 100+ lbs and more than half way there (Thank flippin' goodness lol) Good luck on your weight loss journey doll! You are more than welcome to add mer ^u^
  • lorijh72
    lorijh72 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hello there...I know all to well of the troubles of good supporters that are active and motivated...we all need great friends to support us...to validate our success...being alone in this sucks and MFP has heped me for 8 months now...i've been falling off the wagon...off and on since about the end of July...hit hard...wham off...i refuse to give up on myself...I need a little pick me up myself...i need great supports and ive had sh!tty ones here lately...im a awesome friend...I'm a great supporter...positive and motivated...once in awhile I'm MIA due to my job...I'm a night shifter in a pysch hospital and the demands are high and very stressful but I always take a few to tell you all why ill be MIA otherwise I could be deleted...I would love to have some positive friends on my team....anyone feel free to add me if your motivated...positive...dedicated and committed to yourself with that said regular logging is a must! I have logged everyday since the start and I'm going 235 plus strong!
  • rachgleeson
    rachgleeson Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have over 100lb to lose and will love some support, someone to chat to or moan to lol. I have lost over 20lbs so far, and it would be so nice to have someone tell me how good that is. I dont always feel i get the support from my hubby, he will tell me to eat this or that, or offer me crisps and chocolate, Dont think he realises how hard this can be. I he does congratulate me when i have lost weight but i feel he is thinking, "how long for this time?" I cant blame him really as i have done it before but then i lost some close friends and family and started eating to help me grieving. But this is it this time, no going back. SO if anyone wants to add me feel free, i promise to support you as much as i can :smile:
  • floopysandi
    floopysandi Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me :) I am on everyday logging. (I am an mfp addict now LOL!)