Replies

• Allyice
    Allyice Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I'm on everyday
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Krista why is today so bad? You can add me if you need support. I really like adding new people. Please take care this is a great place. Peace
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Hi Krista,
    I'm Krista!! That name alone means you are awesome!!

Hope your day gets better!!
  • Hey__Im__Krista
    Options
    This might be TMI..

but i am just getting home from the gym, im on the couch in my work out pants and a bra and my stomach is just like a tire wrapped around me its so big and disgusting, i swear there is people on this site who are my weight and they look so much better then i do, i am still the same size i was at 300 pounds. =/
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Hi Krista,

I'm Krista too, I agree that the name is awesome!
  • Hey__Im__Krista
    Options
    Hi Krista,

Lol nice to meet you, thanks
  • Hey__Im__Krista
    Options
    Hi Krista,

I'm Krista too, I agree that the name is awesome!

lol.. wow 3
  • Rachael1524
    Options
    Hey lovely, feel free to add me :) I'll be more than happy to motivate and support you. Remember, just because today hasn't been a good day, it doesn't mean tomorrow won't be! Tomorrow is another new day :)
  • manofpies
    manofpies Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My name isn't Krista.... But I still hope your day gets better :)
  • ezebra82
    ezebra82 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Do you have any of your clothes from before you started? I kept one outfit, that way if I got really bummed I could put them on and see the progress!
  • Hey__Im__Krista
    Options
    yes, i have all my clothing, they still fit the same, i havent had to buy anything new yet or go down a size
  • Hey__Im__Krista
    Options
    My name isn't Krista.... But I still hope your day gets better :)

thanks
  • Rachael1524
    Options
    This might be TMI..

but i am just getting home from the gym, im on the couch in my work out pants and a bra and my stomach is just like a tire wrapped around me its so big and disgusting, i swear there is people on this site who are my weight and they look so much better then i do, i am still the same size i was at 300 pounds. =/

Do not put yourself down Krista. Remember, we don't always see that we've lost weight, even when we know we have. I've dropped 74lb and 2 dress sizes, I still don't see that I've lost any weight when I look at myself, but I know that I have because of the weight I've lost and the change in dress size. THat being said, my dress size has only recently changed after losing so much weight. Persevere! How about before and after photos? It's all to do with how we percieve ourselves. How about family and friends? Has anyone commented that you've lost weight? As long as you feel happy with your progress, don't worry x
  • DEAKI75
    Options
    I get what you mean...
    I lost over 40 pounds and still had to TELL people I had lost weight... Just keep it up and remember even one pound down means one pound healthier!
  • feeny
    feeny Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    hey!

i've been here for a long time but just now starting back into it. Most of the friends I had on here forever ago aren't active any more so you can add me if you want :)
  • Hey__Im__Krista
    Options
    This might be TMI..

Do not put yourself down Krista. Remember, we don't always see that we've lost weight, even when we know we have. I've dropped 74lb and 2 dress sizes, I still don't see that I've lost any weight when I look at myself, but I know that I have because of the weight I've lost and the change in dress size. THat being said, my dress size has only recently changed after losing so much weight. Persevere! How about before and after photos? It's all to do with how we percieve ourselves. How about family and friends? Has anyone commented that you've lost weight? As long as you feel happy with your progress, don't worry x

Ah, people only comment if i tell them ive lost more weight. so ive yet to have anyone point out that theyve noticed.
    I havent been happy with my progress at all for some reason... maybe its because everything still fits the same and i dont feel like a new person.
  • Hey__Im__Krista
    Options
    I get what you mean...
    I lost over 40 pounds and still had to TELL people I had lost weight... Just keep it up and remember even one pound down means one pound healthier!

Thanks =)
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Hi Krista,
    Wow. You lost 46 pounds? That's impressive. You're well on your way; it is just that the road is not straight downhill, it is up and down, and up and down.
    Tim
  • skygoddess86
    skygoddess86 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    46 pounds is nothing to sneeze at Krista. And it had to come from somewhere. It sounds like you're on track and just need to be a little patient with yourself.
  • Hey__Im__Krista
    Options
    Thanks... and im still about as blindly going into this as i was in july.

Actually, i was much more confident when i started then i am now.