Buying different size clothes

Options
I absolutely LOVE buying a different size of clothes for myself. To cut down on expense I shop at Salvaion Army Thrift stoes(you would be amazed as to what you can find).

Where else do you shop? And what would be your idea for a clothes swap?

BTW, I have slimmed out of size 36 pants into 32 and sometimes size 30!!! Medium shirt.....

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Replies

• MikeG2
    MikeG2 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Around here we have Value Village for used clothes (company where some proceeds go to charity), but I find that my size is the least common. In a store with probably 100' of men's jean racks, there is about a 6-12" section of my size.

I range from a 28-30" waist, where I used to be up to 38. I have a friend that is around 300 lbs. and losing, maybe I should at least give him my old clothes, so he can transition through them as well!

I've also found that if you're lucky, sometimes the sale rack at Old Navy is not much higher prices than Value Village. Also, just like shoes, you can sometimes find end of line sales that have the oddball sizes left, which seem to work for me now. It's so odd to experience this.

Sad to say that bigger sizes are so much more common in both cases. Both Canada and US are getting too fat.